Mayweather V Hatton

arwebb

Anybody looking forward to this fight at the weekend? The build-up seems to have gone on forever, so it will be a relief to me when they finally do square up in the ring.

I think Hatton has every chance of beating Mayweather and I really hope he does, preferably by stoppage. I notice Mayweather's been comparing himself to Ali and Robinson. He's not fit to lace their boots in my book. He has shown a blatant lack of respect towards his opponent and I just wonder, given his appearances on whatever the American version of Strictly Come Dancing is called, whether he is fully focused on this fight.

I take Hatton to win, either on points or late stoppage. Either way, it'll be a hell of a fight.

Kostya Tszyu thought he'd be able to pick Hatton off and ended up quitting on his stool. I'm far from convinced about Mayweather's preparation for this fight. I feel he has underestimated Hatton and he is going to get the shock of his life.

Fingers crossed for Hatton. Personally, I think he will wipe the floor with Mayweather. In about 12 hours we will know who the best pound for pound fighter in the world will be. My only problem with Hatton is his appalling dress sense. I wish somebody would help dress him.

If his dress sense is all he has to worry about, then the fight is no problem. I watched the weigh-in last night and I reckon Mayweather is rattled. I'm even more certain now that Hatton is going to do the business. All I have to do is find the energy to stay up til four or five in the morning. COME ON RICKY!!

Archived