Skyscrapercity

Nevermind. I just checked back and now my ban will never be lifted - I guess they didn't like the PM I sent them questioning them lmao.

Whatever.

well, plus the fact that the events in China/Tibet are so widespread now, that unless you're living in a cave somewhere, that's the only way you would be in limbo about the news. So they must've gotten a whole sleugh of similar posts and realized there was no sense in being so 'neutral' about the whole subject.

I once entered negative comments about that ugly Chicago Spire, i.e., what I thought was bad Feng shui, etc. It never got posted.

They have a strange atmosphere those forums, good for finding out about certain things but, despite the seemingly strict moderation, they have a fairly large contingent of trolls.

The truth is that the so called trolls can not be outlawed as they too are part of any society. Their views go deep to understand the issue though most time they are out of the topics.

I visit skyscrapercity regulrly but don't participate in posting comment.

I realize I post on a forums for SkyscraperPage.com. I joined it last summer. You have to join using a non-web-based email account, to prevent people from having multiple accounts. I've already been in a few heated discussions. It's funny how some people in the L.A. thread get all bent out of shape when you start talking about certain ethnic groups.

I haven't been on Skyscrapercity.

Nevermind. I just checked back and now my ban will never be lifted - I guess they didn't like the PM I sent them questioning them lmao.

Whatever.

What's your screenname there? I'm a mod there. If you want I can look into it.

Well I find the post. Got an infraction for spamming (probably saying "slaughter the people of Tibet" wasn't good) but usually you get in the brig for a certain period of time. You must have said something bad with the PM to the mod. I can't read private PMs.

If you want to get back perhaps send a message to the mod requesting come back and say you learned a lesson blah blah sorry blah blah and I'll expect being the in the brig for a certain period of time to get back blah blah.

You must have said something bad with the PM to the mod. I can't read private PMs.

The worst thing I said was probably "please put back the post and reprieve the infraction". I guess they didn't like that I talked back so they decided to flat-out ban me for life.

It's stupid enough that this happened in the first place, so I wont bother trying to kiss their uptight a5s. But thank you, anyways.

• 6 years later...

I believe there is a Malaysian forum moderator in Skyscrapercity namely Sze Hoong. He is extremely autocratic, egoistic, dictator, unreasonable and tyrant to the hardcore. Sze Hoong is double, triple or even quadruple standard in everything he did including brig or ban SSC forumer without a good reason (most of the time). He and his gang are very bias and so discriminate against other people. They cannot be challenged at all. Even you can get banned for good if you only suggest and advice them nicely about how to improve being the moderator there. How do you deal with this kind of moderator??? Is there anyway to buy and own forum in Skyscrapercity??? I won't mind to pay and own a place in Skyscrapercity in order to counter this insane moderator and his gang. Thank you.

Oh, one more thing. This Sze Hoong moderator and his moderator gang in Malaysian forum at SkyscraperCity are extremely sly/cunning too. They will post something to curse and swear/hurt/abuse/bully or even bias against somebody and delete it very fast after you saw/read it and they will pretend nothing happens. Deny until kingdom comes.

In fact, in all the Malaysian forums moderated by this Sze Hoong guy and his moderator gang. You can hardly see any new members. Very rare/few new members. Simply because they will ONLY keep the members that are 1000000001% willing to be their obedient propaganda dogs or forum "slaves".

Archived