Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Faster

Euro 2008 Qualifiers

Norway 1-2 Turkey! My football evening started well with Finland´s win, now it´s continue bad with a loss to Norway!

And the match is finished...

Israel scored at the 92'... and the final result is 2:1.

And now, everything is in English hands.

Great, Turkey won. B)

We're not out of the woods just yet. Both teams (Turkey & Norway) still have a chance at Wednesday's set of games which we'll be extremely decisive. We're facing Bosnia in Istanbul, so hopefully the home crowed can work up the team for that crucial victory. *crossing all fingers and toes*

Mazeltov! Israel has scored the 2-1!!!!

F#ck yeh!!! :):):) I could kiss Omer Golan. What a result! Brilliant!

I turned the radio off halfway through the second half because I couldn't listen any more. UEFA Score centre didn't flash it up and I didn't know till I just read your post!

WOOOOO!

Now England, don't screw it up on Wednesday.....

How LUCKY england !!!! Russia 1 - 2 Israel, How Unlucky Russia if you watched the match, the chance for sniychev at 88th minutes !!! OK England, now the ball in your hand, go beat Croatia !!! Look Ron, like I said before, England still have a chance !!

And Rob, Is there any live match in England TV for Israel - Russia match ? Coz we in Indonesia can watch it live :D, and now I'm waiting for Sweden - Spain ,and once more for free :D after Scotland - Italy, Israel _ Russia, what a very long night in Indonesia :D

On a side note: If Croatia manages to defend the 0-0 against Macedonia (or even win), it's already qualified. Maybe this will help England on Wednesday...

And Rob, Is there any live match in England TV for Israel - Russia match ? Coz we in Indonesia can watch it live :D, and now I'm waiting for Sweden - Spain ,and once more for free :D after Scotland - Italy, Israel _ Russia, what a very long night in Indonesia :D

Whoa, you are so fond of European football that you sacrifice your sleep? It's past 3:00 AM where you live, right?

Hohohoh, Yeah Olympian2004 :D, and sorry, I just know there is also Netherlands - Luxembourg live now in TV, sO I'll go to watch it now !!, c u later after the match !!! :D

Hohohoh, Yeah Olympian2004 :D, and sorry, I just know there is also Netherlands - Luxembourg live now in TV, sO I'll go to watch it now !!, c u later after the match !!! :D

Er... Was the "Yeah" the answer to my question?

Yupz, Is 3:23 AM in Indonesia now, and today is sunday, so I can sleep after Sweden - Spain match without worry :D, Netherlands lead by a goal, goal created by Kovermans after he received a pass from Sneijder :D

It's all on SKY, and I don't have it. So I'm stuck with the radio. Same with Wednesday's match though I might go to the pub for that one.

Actually there is also Argentina - Bolivia in our television, but I prefer to watch EURO qualification :D, and Rob, maybe you can see the result in livescore.com !! :D

So if England loses on Wed, they'll give up on 2018, yes? :)

Nice try :lol:

It's all on SKY, and I don't have it. So I'm stuck with the radio. Same with Wednesday's match though I might go to the pub for that one.

Wait, isn't England - Croatia broadcast on BBC 1? I mean, if also that match would be broadcast on pay TV only, I would seriously doubt the overall quality of British television...

Wait, isn't England - Croatia broadcast on BBC 1? I mean, if also that match would be broadcast on pay TV only, I would seriously doubt the overall quality of British television...

Hmm.. no matter what happen in Macedonia - Croatia match, Croatia is already goes to Austria - Swiss, and BTW England-Croatia match will be live for free in Indonesia's TV, so Rob, maybe you can come here to watch it for free ?? :P, that's very unfair you must pay to watch your national team, but we in Indonesia can watch it for free :P

Russia, why? WHY?

Hear, hear... Is here someone who doesn't like England? ;)

If you ask me, I'm glad that Russia lost. But I guess that's no major surprise anymore.