Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Faster

Euro 2008 Qualifiers

Damn, damn, damn... After all, they are still Italians -- not always better, but luckier. Anyway, it would have been almost impossible for Scotland to qualify if they had defended the 1-1. So welcome to the EURO, France (that is something I'm really glad about) and welcome to the EURO, Italy.

What a shame for Scotland. Really would have great to see them get out of the group of death.

But then again, at least us lot south of the border won't have to put up with their bragging for two weeks next summer. ;)

Hmm... actually after I watched the match, I feel something with Scots, they really try their best, hmm, they just unlucky since they are drawn in the same group with France and Italy (The WC Champion and the runner up)

As it was the case last month when England lost in Russia, it will be difficult for me now to concentrate on the match of my own team. The qualifier Germany - Cyprus in Hanover is about to start now. This is an important test for Germany, especially after the sound 0-3 defeat against the Czech Republic last month.

Hmm... actually after I watched the match, I feel something with Scots, they really try their best, hmm, they just unlucky since they are drawn in the same group with France and Italy (The WC Champion and the runner up)

And they had a crappy referee today. So they were unlucky in a double sense.

Northern Ireland match looks like it may be called off because of a waterlogged pitch.

Well... I'm sad that Scotland didn't made it because I wanted to see them in a major international event... but I think it's better for EURO 2008 to have the World Champion and the runner-up in the tournament.

So far the game I am looking at is somewhat good, Norway 1-1 Turkey, it must stay this way or Norway score for them to qualify.

So far the game I am looking at is somewhat good, Norway 1-1 Turkey, it must stay this way or Norway score for them to qualify.

I hope that we'll soon take the lead. :P

I hope that we'll soon take the lead. :P

And you have. Nihat on 59 mins.

Goal of Turkey!!!

:lol:

We're gonna fight for this victory with every tooth and nail. B)

And I'd be surprised if they don't score again. It sounds like Israel are falling apart.

Oh no! I hadn't noticed the Russian goal yet. Anyway, this makes the evening even more exciting. Although in terms of that match, I could easily do without that excitement. ;)

And Germany has scored the 2-0 in the 20th minute. I guess I can focus rather on Israel - Russia and Norway - Turkey now... ;)

DAMN!!! The match between NI-Denmark is in doubt due to water logged pitch!

No, the match has got a definitive go-ahead. But the condition of the pitch is obviously terrible. Anyway, it would raise serious logistical problems if they had to postpone the match.

See here

No, the match has got a definitive go-ahead. But the condition of the pitch is obviously terrible. Anyway, it would raise serious logistical problems if they had to postpone the match.

See here

Thank God for that! Now I hope for a win to Denmark!