Mascot(s) Coming Nov 27, 2007

Kenadian

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... although I think they are not the best logo for WOG, but they also not the worst for me, they are still better then Lake Placid mascot, so for me they are quite good enough, although I'm still feel very awkward knwoing they are olympic mascot, for me they are look like an ordinary cartoon from cartoon network, their style is like powerpuff girls :)

I saw mukmuk in vancouver website, and for me mukmuk is the cutest :), why mukmuk not become their official mascot too ? any info ?

Yes! Mukmuk is the best! Probably less Asian than the other three.

And what about Quatchi? Is it Olympic, Paralympic, or both?

I'm thinking about Sumi and... will BOCOG see it looks exactly like Nini? That can bring problems to Vancouver.

They're not my favourite mascots, but I don't think they're horrible.

LONDON, it's your turn! Show us one* of the best mascots ever!

*It's better one good mascot than a hundred thousand terrible mascots... ;)

Well, I really like them: They are cute and they will sell well - they do fit perfect into the Vancouver 2010 branding and they are good if we see them animated. That was the problem with Neve and Glitz and also with Phevos and Athena - they looked kind of ugly when they were drawn. But Miga and Quatschi will make it I think. Hope we will see more of MukMuk - he is really the best!

I also do like that they do have this kind of enviromental touch and so they do have a message :-)

Yes! I am totally satisfied - cant wait to buy all the mascot stuff now!!

I, for the most part, like them. Especially Sumi. Though, I think Quatchi looks rather stupid with the earf muffs. But, I'm sure the kids, who really are the ones who matter when it comes to mascots (NOT Olympic gurus on internet forums), will love them.