Why Brazil? Why Rio?

;) Why Brazil? why Rio?

1- never in south America;

2 -fiveth population in the world;

3 - be in Bric (Brazil, Russia, India and China) most import nations in the development world in the 21th century by goldman sachs;

4 -Ecology (Rain forest, Water, biodiversity);

5- Race Diversity (white, Black , Indians ) Global people;

6 - Beautiful city sorry but beauty is important to me;

7 - Other culture not the same U. S. and European Culture

sorry, but I don´t speak english very well

The games in Brazil will be extremely exciting and different. They will get the games one day but i wonder whether the infrastructure etc is in place yet to stage a successful games? Perhaps during the 2020s or 2030s would be a safer bet for the IOC!

But the culture of the games in Rio would be brilliant!

The games in Brazil will be extremely exciting and different. They will get the games one day but i wonder whether the infrastructure etc is in place yet to stage a successful games? Perhaps during the 2020s or 2030s would be a safer bet for the IOC!

But the culture of the games in Rio would be brilliant!

2028 at the earliest -- if they don't f*ck up before then. U know all their fans' drum-beating at int'l games eventually gets to what's left of their brains.

2028 at the earliest -- if they don't f*ck up before then. U know all their fans' drum-beating at int'l games eventually gets to what's left of their brains.

Men I suppose you have troubles with yourself!!! Go to a psychiatrist 'cause it's too much!!

Relly taking I do not know if you are seroius or not. If your are just playing a "sacrastic and arrogant character" it would be ok and we'll continue in this If not, please do not writte stupid and insane things, 'cause if your aren't a rol you are really insane. You can no thate the world

I hope you are a character and if you are ,you are a perfect character!

1193006419_f.jpg

I hope you are a character and if you are ,you are a perfect character!

It looks like u do have a sense of humor. ;)

Now, see how much more interesting it is to read your posts other than RIO! RIO! RIO! We already know that, and it can get tiring after awhile. ;)

I am here to show what my country can do.

I can not agree with Baron's posts. Everytime he posts bad things about Brazil. He hate us.

So everytime I will reply against him. He must to respect Brazil.

He can dislike us, but he can be polite.

I do not see great arguments from him about brazilians bids.

I just see prejudice.

I am here to show what my country can do.

I can not agree with Baron's posts. Everytime he posts bad things about Brazil. He hate us.

So everytime I will reply against him. He must to respect Brazil.

He can dislike us, but he can be polite.

I do not see great arguments from him about brazilians bids.

I just see prejudice.

Tough sh*t. :P

Is it only me or there is another member here feel that some of Rio supporter behave like some of Abuja supporter ??

Tanaka Ray, don't you ship in something too cheap. Comeon, stand up to reality.

I invite eveyone to come here in 2014 and celebrate together the World Cup !

PS.: Baron, you are not invited

I guess, you cannot hold Baron from participating. If he wants, anyway.

I invite eveyone to come here in 2014 and celebrate together the World Cup !

PS.: Baron, you are not invited

Only if the Province of Santa Catarina gets a couple games. Although if Rio does get the 2016 games, I'm willing to bet I'll be teaching in Brazil no latter then 2012.....

;) Why Brazil? why Rio?

1- never in south America;

2 -fiveth population in the world;

3 - be in Bric (Brazil, Russia, India and China) most import nations in the development world in the 21th century by goldman sachs;

4 -Ecology (Rain forest, Water, biodiversity);

5- Race Diversity (white, Black , Indians ) Global people;

6 - Beautiful city sorry but beauty is important to me;

7 - Other culture not the same U. S. and European Culture

sorry, but I don´t speak english very well

These are all very good reasons _ but are irrelevant at the moment. Rio's first task if it wants the games is to make the shortlist, and these sentimental points play no part in that. It is all about the cities' technical capabilities. Rio must work hard now to put together a technical bid plan good enough to get it on the short list. After that, if they make the cut, it can play all these cards as hard as it wants. Until then, they mean nothing.

Archived