Brazilian Boxers Endorse Chicago 2016!

The boxing contingent from Brazil, participating in the Int'l Amateur World Boxing Championships in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., have all come OUT and DECLARED their support for Chicago's bid for the 2016 Olympics.

From the most lightweight boxer, James Pereira who said: "Chicago is magnificent. They wil make a great 2016 host!' to Gidelson Oliveira of he heavyweight class, who said: I support Chicago's efforts for 2016. They have done a much better job than Rio! We want to come back here, there was overwhelming -- no, unanimous support for Chicago's 2016 Olympic candidacy.

The boxing contingent from Brazil, participating in the Int'l Amateur World Boxing Championships in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., have all come OUT and DECLARED their support for Chicago's bid for the 2016 Olympics.

From the most lightweight box, James Pereira who said: "Chicago is magnificent. They wil make a great 2016 host!' to Gidelson Oliveira of he heavyweight class, who said: I support Chicago's efforts for 2016. They have done a much better job than Rio! We want to come back here, there was overwhelming -- no, unanimous support for Chicago's 2016 Olympic candidacy.

Yeah,right! :lol::lol::lol:

PS.April Fool jokes in October?? :huh:

From the most lightweight box, James Pereira who said: "Chicago is magnificent. They wil make a great 2016 host!' to Gidelson Oliveira of he heavyweight class, who said: I support Chicago's efforts for 2016. They have done a much better job than Rio! We want to come back here, there was overwhelming -- no, unanimous support for Chicago's 2016 Olympic candidacy.

You are so funny Baron.... good joke! :P

Sure they do.... only if you are talking about another world... :)

Who's James Pereira? I'm from Brazil and I have never listen about this Brazilian boxer, maybe a São Paulo boxer...

Otherwise, Chicago Mayor, a important figure, more than James, said on CBS2 interview that Rio is the favourite for 2016...

I prefer to get the second opinion...

Who's James Pereira? I'm from Brazil and I have never listen about this Brazilian boxer, maybe a São Paulo boxer...

Otherwise, Chicago Mayor, a important figure, more than James, said on CBS2 interview that Rio is the favourite for 2016...

I prefer to get the second opinion...

James Pereira competed at the Pan Ams 2007 :)

He appears with the name of James Dean, probably that's why he supports Chicago, he may be illuded with the US :lol:

Massi replied:

James Pereira competed at the Pan Ams 2007.

He won a bronze medal. http://pan.uol.com.br/pan/2007/modalidades...iros/james.jhtm

He/they don't even know their own boxers!! :lol: How does one expect them to assess Rio's chances correctly? :lol:

So you think I made up that story? Thanks, Massi.

He/they don't even know their own boxers!! :lol: How does one expect them to assess Rio's chances correctly? :lol:

Well, only because he exists, it doesn't mean that you are right.... of course you are joking.... anyways...

And, only because the guy doesn't know him, it doesn't mean that "they don't know their own boxers..." **** off guys!

Then look it up in the Boxing website, dumb bunny.

Man, boxe is not a major sport in Brazil now-a-days...

And I don't like boxing, as I ask you Baron, the starting line-up of the American National Soccer Team, you don't know... Probably you'll copy a text from US Soccer website...

It's funny all american important people in Chicago 2016 bid and american press has a different opinion than Baron Pierre:

CBS 2 Interview of Richard M Daley talking about Rio chances:

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/Chicago....6.2.340279.html :rolleyes:

"Some of the people on the lookout for clues on the site for the 2016 Olympics believe Chicago is the frontrunner to land the summer games. The city's toughest challenger could be Rio de Janeiro." - CBS 2 Chicago!!!! :lol:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/20...bid-sochi_N.htm

"Rio's performance at PanAm figures to impact Chicago's chances even more than Sochi's victory." - USA Today

I'M NOT A LIAR!!!!

http://esporte.uol.com.br/ultimas/2007/10/04/ult58u916.jhtm - USOC puts Rio as frontrunner on front of Chicago... In portuguese, the language you are learning.... You know, for practice... :D

Baron, watch this, Chicago doesn't have this...

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ3GOVycA7M - Discover Rio de Janeiro

"It's like Hawaii" - Baron Pierre IV :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think so. I think they as Brazilian citizens should back Rio's bid, even though Chicago's bid is presumed to be better than Rio's, which wasn't even released yet :unsure:

I think so. I think they as Brazilian citizens should back Rio's bid, even though Chicago's bid is presumed to be better than Rio's, which wasn't even released yet :unsure:

LOL.... the brazilian citizens back Rio's bid.......... I don't know what you are talking about.............. oh if it is AGAIN about the BOXERS, it was only a joke made by Baron, as usual............ is that hard to understand?

And also..... Chicago bid is presumed to be better than Rio's, only in your mind, isn't it?

Then look it up in the Boxing website, dumb bunny.

You mean I actually have to do some searchin' - I know of Williams, but the other four...

- Oh, and Chicago (including myself), WANT Rio to be the front runner. For one, it shows humility on Chicago 2016's part, and two, I don't want "sympathy" votes going to Brazil... So of course I'm going to say Rio is the one to beat! Because they are, right?

Chicagoans like to think of themselves as the underdogs anyway. We are nicknamed the "Second City," because we are in New York's shadow as America's great city. Two, all of our sports teams either suck (the Cubs) or no one seems to like them as overall favorites (White Sox and Bears). In a historical context, we are a city of Polish and Irish immigrants, who were not always treated the greatest. Are city burnt down in 1871 spawning this new found mentality of "coming back from behind" that still exists today.

You mean I actually have to do some searchin' - I know of Williams, but the other four...

- Oh, and Chicago (including myself), WANT Rio to be the front runner. For one, it shows humility on Chicago 2016's part, and two, I don't want "sympathy" votes going to Brazil... So of course I'm going to say Rio is the one to beat! Because they are, right?

Chicagoans like to think of themselves as the underdogs anyway. We are nicknamed the "Second City," because we are in New York's shadow as America's great city. Two, all of our sports teams either suck (the Cubs) or no one seems to like them as overall favorites (White Sox and Bears). In a historical context, we are a city of Polish and Irish immigrants, who were not always treated the greatest. Are city burnt down in 1871 spawning this new found mentality of "coming back from behind" that still exists today.

It's hard to be believe in this "humility" thing.... I think no one will believe... :) As you confessed... it's so artifical!

OK OK...

We have spoken too much but...

WE NEED RELIABLE SOURCES!!!!

Send us the link to hear the recordings, to read the article or to watcj the video. Otherwise they are just words that go with the wind...you are so desesperate because you certainly KNOW!!!! that USA has no chances to get the 2016 games. May be in 2020, BUT NOT IN 2016!!!

Does it hurt you, Mr. Arrogant Coubertain?

1193006419_f.jpg

OK OK...

We have spoken too much but...

WE NEED RELIABLE SOURCES!!!!

Send us the link to hear the recordings, to read the article or to watcj the video. Otherwise they are just words that go with the wind...you are so desesperate because you certainly KNOW!!!! that USA has no chances to get the 2016 games. May be in 2020, BUT NOT IN 2016!!!

Does it hurt you, Mr. Arrogant Coubertain?

1193006419_f.jpg

It only hurts to see your amateurish posts, nachito. This is your first round of Olympic bidding, huh?

Then stay tuned, you might learn a little something and not come off looking like a real 3rd hand hack.

Archived