There's A Solution To The Greenhouse Effect

james

Okay, I'm ready to be flamed ...

I'm a greenhouse sceptic.

Anyway, simple solution _ nuclear!

Nuclear power will pose the greatest problem in the near future. The heap of nuclear waste will be unimaginably enormous!

People said it's better to bury them, to me this is the worst attempt to dispose off the radioactive waste. The nuclear waste cemeteries which will come up will be incomprehensible appalling. There could be leakages or the steel boxes used will cost much and weaken with age. Not only that, terrorists might target them to make nuclear bombs.

Beside, nuclear reactors often have be reported of near- mistake- to- explode. Not untill it is developed

to a stage where the nuclear waste can be reused for fueling or the radioactive waste can be de-radioactive before I can subscribe to the nuclear power plants as a good solution to the greenhouse effect causing global warming.

If you want to come to Nigeria being a gay will not mean anything execpting you(thatisnotmypuppy) harrass people with your practice. You should stay away from practicing it for that few time. Whenever you get back to your country you are free to marry your fellow male, there's no problem about that.

Don't worry, we won't harm you gays when you come. On the few time the games is going to last you will be granted right to do your thing but don't disturb the public with it. But will need to win.

You stupid f*ck., I am not gay - and yet again your little rant proves how little respect or understanding you have for anyone who isn't Nigerian, enthralled with your concept of G-d and "straight".

You stupid f*ck., I am not gay - and yet again your little rant proves how little respect or understanding you have for anyone who isn't Nigerian, enthralled with your concept of G-d and "straight".

you do know he's young enough to be your grandson, right?

And? Time the twerp learnt some manners. Enough of this peace sh*t. Time to rumble.

You ask for this, Sir! Pls, also learn to respect the right of the young too!

We all can rightly say here that the technology we pride about has now became a means to end the human race. Fume from vehicles, industries are contributing to the speeding up of the global warming so do bush burning, broken pipelines. Emission from radioactive appliances like refrigirator, computer, light bulbs ,ect ,though have low emission are also a considerable factor.

The solution is simple, if we all come together to check this little idea of mine which is feasible we can acheive something good. It can be amended or corrected. I believe loop can be created with electromagnetic electric power generator to start off a continuos flow of electric power.

This is your first warning - not stand for this will I.

The equator will be worse off in the nfuture cos it has a shorter distance from the sun.

If it makes you feel any better, I'll probably be voting for the Greens in the Senate in the upcoming Oz election _ not for their environmental sh!t, but just to put pressure on Labor (assuming they win) on gay issues.

Why not let's learn to eat green first before gay? Without green gay is useless.

Archived