There's A Solution To The Greenhouse Effect

james

Introduction

It was about 11:23pm on 22nd Sept.,2007 evening, I couldn't lay my head to sleep because too many things which ran through my mind. One of them was the Greenhouse effect that will destroy the earth in the near future. The solution I portrait in my mind was a feasible and cost- effective one. It will require the effort of the governments, scientists, engineers and the general public, for it to be effectively carried out.

The solution goes like this:

Jamesbids.jpg

Step 1. Solar panels will be used to generated power and stored in batteries.

Step 2. The batteries are connected to electromagnetic power generating machines.

Step 3. Current generated from the electromagnetic is sent to a step-up transformer. The step-up transformer is used to increase the electric current.

Step 4. The enough current that is stepped up will be used to power thermal trubines. During the thermal process steam is released into the atmosphere.

Step 5. Very high electric current from the turbine is sent to pylon or the national grid.

Step 6. Electric current from the grid is used to run televisions, radios, ligh bulbs, also for industrial machines, power train, etc.

Note: From the Solar panels to the consumers, there's evidence that this prospect is carbon free. Carbon is the major element that damage our ozone.

What do you guys think about this solution? Do anyone has any other solution here? Please, let's know what your solution looks like.

Thank you.

P.S: I am not proving anything here but just my view to a solution to the greenhouse effect.

Look what I got in my email inbox today - coincidence? Non!

Attn: President/CEO,

First, I must solicit your confidant in this transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as utterly CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET. Though I know that the transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. We have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, as we have been reliably informed of your discreteness and ability in transaction of this nature.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you, I am williams kenny [WILLIAMS KENNY - remember that!] a director with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Eleme Refinery. I came to know of you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle the confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence. THE PROPOSITION: a foreigner, Engineer James Akmed, an Oil Merchant/Contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria, until his suspension three years ago, executed with us at Eleme Refinery of NNPC, and had a total contract executed worth US$28.6 (Twenty Eight Million,Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollar) which flows in the Corporation's suspense account.

It is because of the allegation/petition leveled against him that he (Engr. James Akmed) who is a close friend to the late dictatorship General Sanni Abacha (formal Military President of Nigeria) who died in office in 1998 and during his tenure the country experienced various mismanagement and series of malpractices were carried out in collaboration with his foreign friends.

However, a Panel were set up to investigate the issue, who found him (Engr. James Akmed) guilty and the present Democratic President of Nigeria Chief Olusegun Obasanjo suspended him from transacting any business in Nigeria with immediate effect and was asked to leave the country. However, these made the contract fund "UNCLAIMABLE" which was only known to my colleagues and I. Fortunately, all the Contract document including the " CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE" are with me but the need for a very trustworthy foreign business man/woman whom I would present as the Foreign contractor/beneficiary to claim the fund. In order to achieve this development, some of my colleagues and I now seek your permission to have you stand as the FOREIGN CONTRACTOR so that the funds would be released and paid into your account as beneficiary's who executed the contract in the year 1999. All documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked out. More so, we are assuring you of a 100% risk free involvement. Your share stays while the rest would be for me and my colleagues for investment purposes in your country.

We have agree that, the funds be shared thus, after it has been transferred into your nominated account:

(1) 30% of the money will go to you for acting as the beneficiary of the fund.

(2.) 5% will be set aside for reimbursement to both parties for any incidental expenses that may be incurred in the cause of the transfer. (3). 65% to us the originator of the transaction.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not make undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed on you and your Company, kindly get to me immediately on my E-mail Address as stated bellow. Please furnish me with your most confidential Telephone and Fax Number(s), Company Name to use, Banking information including the A/C Number, Swift Code (if any).

I assure you that if you will follow my instruction, the fund shall be in your Account within 7-10 days of this transaction.

Thanking you for your kind understanding in this regard.

My best regards,

Look what I got in my email inbox today - coincidence? Non!

Attn: President/CEO,

First, I must solicit your confidant in this transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as utterly CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET. Though I know that the transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. We have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, as we have been reliably informed of your discreteness and ability in transaction of this nature.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you, I am williams kenny [WILLIAMS KENNY - remember that!] a director with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Eleme Refinery. I came to know of you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle the confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence. THE PROPOSITION: a foreigner, Engineer James Akmed, an Oil Merchant/Contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria, until his suspension three years ago, executed with us at Eleme Refinery of NNPC, and had a total contract executed worth US$28.6 (Twenty Eight Million,Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollar) which flows in the Corporation's suspense account.

It is because of the allegation/petition leveled against him that he (Engr. James Akmed) who is a close friend to the late dictatorship General Sanni Abacha (formal Military President of Nigeria) who died in office in 1998 and during his tenure the country experienced various mismanagement and series of malpractices were carried out in collaboration with his foreign friends.

However, a Panel were set up to investigate the issue, who found him (Engr. James Akmed) guilty and the present Democratic President of Nigeria Chief Olusegun Obasanjo suspended him from transacting any business in Nigeria with immediate effect and was asked to leave the country. However, these made the contract fund "UNCLAIMABLE" which was only known to my colleagues and I. Fortunately, all the Contract document including the " CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE" are with me but the need for a very trustworthy foreign business man/woman whom I would present as the Foreign contractor/beneficiary to claim the fund. In order to achieve this development, some of my colleagues and I now seek your permission to have you stand as the FOREIGN CONTRACTOR so that the funds would be released and paid into your account as beneficiary's who executed the contract in the year 1999. All documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked out. More so, we are assuring you of a 100% risk free involvement. Your share stays while the rest would be for me and my colleagues for investment purposes in your country.

We have agree that, the funds be shared thus, after it has been transferred into your nominated account:

(1) 30% of the money will go to you for acting as the beneficiary of the fund.

(2.) 5% will be set aside for reimbursement to both parties for any incidental expenses that may be incurred in the cause of the transfer. (3). 65% to us the originator of the transaction.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not make undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed on you and your Company, kindly get to me immediately on my E-mail Address as stated bellow. Please furnish me with your most confidential Telephone and Fax Number(s), Company Name to use, Banking information including the A/C Number, Swift Code (if any).

I assure you that if you will follow my instruction, the fund shall be in your Account within 7-10 days of this transaction.

Thanking you for your kind understanding in this regard.

My best regards,

You are acting like a baby. Woa! Behave yourself, Bro!

There is no solution to the greenhouse effect, without it life on this planet would be impossible. Our climate is dependent on the greenhouse effect to retain enough energy so that the atmospheric processes can occur. The ozone layer is also not the cause of the greenhouse effect, you are mixing your science or have just not be taught properly. The ozone layer prevents ultraviolet, gamma and x-ray radiation from the Sun from entering the dense atmosphere. Carbon dioxide, is the reason for the increased effect the greenhouse phenomenon is having. CO2 reflects long-wave radiation being emitted from Earth back toward Earth, the more CO2 in the atmosphere the more reflection happens, so less energy is leaving the system. The excess energy gets pushed up to the poles via Hedley Cells and than you have melting of the ice shelves and the dire predictions scientists are not making.

Also, solar panels are very expensive, it would be impractical and unfeasible to use them as the soul source of energy.

Humanity's coped with major climate change before _ it was a warming that helped kick-start civilisation in the 5th-4th millenia BC and the world went through a mini ice age in the 17th century. Catastrophic weather events are not just things that have cropped up in the past few decades.

There is no solution to the greenhouse effect, without it life on this planet would be impossible. Our climate is dependent on the greenhouse effect to retain enough energy so that the atmospheric processes can occur. The ozone layer is also not the cause of the greenhouse effect, you are mixing your science or have just not be taught properly. The ozone layer prevents ultraviolet, gamma and x-ray radiation from the Sun from entering the dense atmosphere. Carbon dioxide, is the reason for the increased effect the greenhouse phenomenon is having. CO2 reflects long-wave radiation being emitted from Earth back toward Earth, the more CO2 in the atmosphere the more reflection happens, so less energy is leaving the system. The excess energy gets pushed up to the poles via Hedley Cells and than you have melting of the ice shelves and the dire predictions scientists are not making.

Also, solar panels are very expensive, it would be impractical and unfeasible to use them as the soul source of energy.

I agree with you to some extent. What I meant was that the global warming as a result of the increase in the greenhouse gases (that is depleting the ozone) is cause by release of carbons from the earth. The energy the earth receives from the sun which is in the form of radiation can now penetrate the ozone layer that acts as a sheild, which you right explain.

When I mean solution to greenhouse effect I mean the way to curb the increase in it gases.

I diverge a bit from saying that solar panels are too expensive. On the longrun less expensive compared to any other power source and it's feasible - many solar panels are already in place in many third world countries, countries which are poor.

It's possible to use it as sole source as it used in some villages to light bulbs. That what were the has to be an electric loop-- that's electricity generated from the thermal can be used to charge the batteries. Maybe wind mills can be used in place of solar panels. The truth is carbon is the main cause of the depletion of the ozone which act as a shade or sheild against sun radiation.

If there's no solution means we should continue to burn carbon to destroy the ozone layer which is part of the greenhouse, Faster?

Humanity's coped with major climate change before _ it was a warming that helped kick-start civilisation in the 5th-4th millenia BC and the world went through a mini ice age in the 17th century. Catastrophic weather events are not just things that have cropped up in the past few decades.

That is different argument than being a skeptic of the greenhouse effect. Your argument is that there is a cyclic flow to climate patterns and things change and change back over time.

There has been steadily warming trains since 10000YBP, but the speed in which it is currently happening is what is worrisome to modern scientists.

As for the Little Ice Age, that was caused by two things neither of which are affecting the current climate. One is decreased Solar activity and increased volcanic activity.

My scepticism is of the doomsday scenarios that the more hystericalclimate "warriors" like to paint.

And what pisses me off with zealots like Greenpeace is that they moan and posture about the use of fossil fuels and carbon energy, but when the most viable, clean, alternative is proposed _ nuclear power _ they scream blue murder!

My scepticism is of the doomsday scenarios that the more hystericalclimate "warriors" like to paint.

And what pisses me off with zealots like Greenpeace is that they moan and posture about the use of fossil fuels and carbon energy, but when the most viable, clean, alternative is proposed _ nuclear power _ they scream blue murder!

well, what happens when greenland and antarcica do melt? don't you live on the coast? aren't you afraid we're all going to drown?

Nuclear power is not as viable as you would think. It is extremely expensive, it is far from clean, Chernoble as a very glaring example and its not a solution. The solution is things like hydrogen fusion. On average a nuclear reactor have more meltdowns than one would think and the probability of something happening means that something would happen, imagine if a nuclear reactor meltdown in North America and the repercussions it would mean.

I do not agree with organizations like Greenpeace and Al Gore. But there needs to be a consensus thought about what we are doing, because what we are doing is not possible to sustain. Imagine a time when there is no oil, no plastic, no iron, no steel, no copper, no zinc, what happens than, what happens when we exhaust our resources and our ability to use them. People don't realize just how unique and important this planet is, the combination of factors that have allowed for life to exist. The closest planet with the same orbital and positional features of Earth is 91 light years away, with an assumed speed of 160,00km/hour it would take over 600,000years to reach. So if we fock this up, there is nothing left.

Global Climate Change, will result in the planet getting unimaginably warm, followed by the ocean currents sh!tting out and an ice age that will make most of the area above 30 degrees latitude uninhabitable. We are focking the future generations over and no one is willing to take the steps that are required to slow this or try to mitigate some of the affects. This is what reasonable scientists belief.

Nuclear power is not as viable as you would think. It is extremely expensive, it is far from clean, Chernoble as a very glaring example and its not a solution. The solution is things like hydrogen fusion. On average a nuclear reactor have more meltdowns than one would think and the probability of something happening means that something would happen, imagine if a nuclear reactor meltdown in North America and the repercussions it would mean.

At least Oz and Canada have plenty of uranium to sell. Clean, green energy and plenty of cash for us to continue buying cars and electronic goods. It's a win-win situation.

At least Oz and Canada have plenty of uranium to sell. Clean, green energy and plenty of cash for us to continue buying cars and electronic goods. It's a win-win situation.

And than there is the disposal of such waste, meaning it is not clean, nuclear waste is one of the most dangerous waste there is.

There's always a godforsaken hole we can dump it into _ the middle of Australia, or Nigeria.

Just because a piece of land is not important to humans does not mean that we can just dump nuclear waste and destroy the local ecosystem.

Yeah! Whatabout the one in the middle of the Athens OACA stadium? And the one in Birds Nest? What good are they after 2004 and 2008? Bury the nuclear waste there!!

Jeez! Did you say that out of ignorance? Nuclear waste can pollute the area! Why bury it in the middle of Athnes stadium? Some people want us dead before the death itself will come.

Am scared of you, Baron.

Mine too - Surrey Hills may become the new St Kilda! And where is the downside?

Anyhow - NIgeria sucks and Glasgow will get 2014 because all the gays are ganging up on you James.

If Glascow should win I will not have any confidence in the commonwealth as a medium to promote culture and unity. I'll rightly beleive it an organisation for the big countries oppressing the poorer countries. I will organise a rally for Nigeria to boycout attending the games in Scotland.

If you want to come to Nigeria being a gay will not mean anything execpting you(thatisnotmypuppy) harrass people with your practice. You should stay away from practicing it for that few time. Whenever you get back to your country you are free to marry your fellow male, there's no problem about that.

Don't worry, we won't harm you gays when you come. On the few time the games is going to last you will be granted right to do your thing but don't disturb the public with it. But will need to win.

Archived