Today's My Birthday!

As of today, I am now 25. It frightens me though. I find it incredible how these years have gone by. I do plan on having a good time regardless, and what's better, I have the next two days off from work. I also plan on getting the new Nightwish album, "Dark Passion Play", and from what I've heard of it it's ok, but Anette Olsen is no Tarja Turunen, and she really sucks at singing Nightwish's old songs.

Well happy Birthday to you then.

You should have placed the date of your birthday on your profile. That way, we would have all seen in on the bottom of the Index page and you wouldn't have had to create a birthday thread for yourself. :P

Anyways, have a good one and go easy on the b-day sex. B)

Feliz Cumpleaños ;)

I have being watching you. This is an English forum,bro. I can as well speak my language here -- it looks interesting to me too.

I mean no harm!

I have being watching you. This is an English forum,bro. I can as well speak my language here -- it looks interesting to me too.

I mean no harm!

... it is a kind of tradition here in the forum to say "happy birthday" in the own language - this time I did it in English but I do it very often in German - it would be interesting to hear "happy birthday" in your language

Wow, talk about quite a lot people celebrating their 25th birthday this week (although Arwebb allegedly isn't 25 in real life). ;)

Happy Birthday -- and especially for James: Herzlichen Glückwunsch und alles erdenklich Gute!

And I understand your feelings about how time flies very well. But nevertheless: Now that I got used to it during the past four days, the 25 feels pretty good. B) Party like there's no tomorrow!

Archived