Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: What An Issue

james

1. Well, the Japanese military clique should've thought of that when they sneak-attacked Pearl Harbor and the rest of Asia in 1941. You strike first, the injured party has EVERY right to strike back in defense. Fact of life, emre, winner gets to call the shots and write history -- not the loser.

2. Sure you can. If Iranians weren't so impuslive and irresponsible (such as invading other people's embassies, etc.), then your argument might be credible; but it is not. If they can't abide by so harmless as a Gentleman's agreement (such as respecting diplomatic territory and not touching diplomatic envoys), then what more other treaties?

3. No, Israel is NOT a danger to the region. It merely has these nukes to ensure its survival. It is entitled to that, being surrounded by hostile shifty neighbors, and which is the only language its beastly neightbors understand.

4. Thank God they didn't. You miss the point entirely. The point is that savage dictator was toppled -- and the Iraqis today HAVE A CHANCE at creting their own free, democratic society. They at least deserve that chance.

5. Sure, who wants to see a war? If only someone had stood up to Hitler, Idi Amin, Stalin, this Ahmadenajihad, then so much bloodshed might've been avoided -- which the threat of nuclear weapons (in the right hands) has done.

Emre, we've seen bleeding heart liberals before -- and that has stopped nothing.

well

mate.. it will be out of topic if we are insisit on what usa did ( although i didnt mention what usa did in vietnam afganistan :) )

whats up to usa for another countries dictator ? go and take havana then.. and the declaration of the iraq war is not about saddam.. its about the weapons that ıraq ( never ) had. :)

yes israel is a threat in the region.4 wars in 50 years? 48 56 67 and 1973.... israel wants not to make solution for the paletsine problem. although it breaks the UN treaty about the situation of jerusalem in 1980. and still usa is behind every thing israel did in the region.bush said israel has to right to defend itself. but when it comes to my country about terrorism they say "aaaaaa wait for a time every thing will be beter:) "

what ever... to be honest i am in no ones side.. i wish someday humans understand that everything is permanant... but just the humanity.

this is our motto in my country about humanity in sufizm..like to share with u ( especially with you baron :) )

In generosity and helping others, be like a river

In compassion and grace, be like the sun

In concealing other's faults, be like the night

In anger and fury, be like dead

In modesty and humility, be like the earth

In tolerance, be like the sea

Either appear as you are, or be as you appear.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we should keep on reminding ourselves of the past misfortunes and want to use that as a yard stick to measure the consequence of the Iranian plan for nuclear weapons is very absurd.

Meanwhile, Iran has more to take care of than getting involve with weapons of mass destruction. Why not get involve in peacekeeping in neighbouring countries instead of creating another war?

Olmert says Iran still dangerous

I used to think the developed countries have power to do whatever they like to any poor country. Now I can see how things are ran in the world. But, will they just keep their fingers crossed and watched Israel continous rant about Iran plan for uranium enrishment?

Don't United States of America have equipment to detect if something like that is really going fom space or somewhere else? Cos I look at USA as a very powerful country that has such thing.

But, Pakistan is an Islamic state. How do you mean, Theone?

Yes, and Pakistan was under sanctions from 1998 until 2001 because of the bomb. They were "a terrorist state with a dictator president." This all change as the interest of the USA changed...Pakistan was needed as a base for a military strike against Afghanistan. All of a sudden, Pakistan is a friendly country with a good president. How ridiculous.

I suggest you watch a DVD called "Why We Fight."

well

mate.. it will be out of topic if we are insisit on what usa did ( although i didnt mention what usa did in vietnam afganistan :) )

whats up to usa for another countries dictator ? go and take havana then.. and the declaration of the iraq war is not about saddam.. its about the weapons that ıraq ( never ) had. :)

yes israel is a threat in the region.4 wars in 50 years? 48 56 67 and 1973.... israel wants not to make solution for the paletsine problem. although it breaks the UN treaty about the situation of jerusalem in 1980. and still usa is behind every thing israel did in the region.bush said israel has to right to defend itself. but when it comes to my country about terrorism they say "aaaaaa wait for a time every thing will be beter:) "

what ever... to be honest i am in no ones side.. i wish someday humans understand that everything is permanant... but just the humanity.

this is our motto in my country about humanity in sufizm..like to share with u ( especially with you baron :) )

In generosity and helping others, be like a river

In compassion and grace, be like the sun

In concealing other's faults, be like the night

In anger and fury, be like dead

In modesty and humility, be like the earth

In tolerance, be like the sea

Either appear as you are, or be as you appear.

How many of those wars did Israel start? Arab-Israeli War, the day Israel was declared, all of its neighbors declared war, the Suez crisis was interesting and not entirely Israel, and the Yom Kippur War was started by the Arabs on the Jew's most holy day. The 6-Days War was provoked by the Arabs. Its not like the Arabs have been cooperative with Israel and when they have things have worked out, Egypt for example.

If you look deep down they are all brothers but religion difference is the main hurdle which they can not just find themselves in love. I think muslims need to mellow down with this their fight-for-God idea. Forgeting that no man can fight for GOD and, we are all God's children.

Archived