Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: What An Issue

james

Okay? How did this convo. turn into a claim about me being fortunate and having Turkey facing a possibility of war?

I think that we're now past our "war" days as we'd like to maintain a stable future with those around us. I don't know how we jumped to this from my previous remark regarding the dislike of a warmonger attitude.

Oh, and before anyone twists my words - I in no way support or sympathize with the Persian regime.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay? How did this convo. turn into a claim about me being fortunate and having Turkey facing a possibility of war?

I think that we're now past our "war" days as we'd like to maintain a stable future with those around us. I don't know how we jumped to this from my previous remark regarding the dislike of a warmonger attitude.

Oh, and before anyone twists my words - I in no way support or sympathize with the Persian regime.

As long as their is power there is war. There have been more wars since 1991 than between 1945 and 1991, go figure. The world is an instable and unimpressive place that continues to go over the same things, all wars are about power and control and as long as that continues, there will always be wars. So the war period will never end.

İts not usa s busssiness. every counrty has its right to make weapons to protect herself..

any one asking or forbidding usa to make weapons..? even they say nothing to farnce when they use atomic bomb in atlantik ( or pasicif dont remembre the correct area) in a few years ago....???

israel has it nuclear power too. why dont they stop it then???

just waiting for the rising china and russia... in 25 years later usa will deeply pay the mistkes it s making in nowadays.. by the way so embraased that EU acts like a puppet of usa.. an economic giant eagle without its wings .. pity

It's not USA buisness!? When the Iranian president is threating the state of Israel with annihilation. Let's be truthful about this one. Everybody is concerned when nuclear weapon is in the hand of a fanatic!

and for whom thinking about a iran and turkiye war; our borders drawn in the maps in 1631 and never changed for that time...

drawing new maps and willing new puppet countries that rise from breaking great countires in middle east is so childish.. be logical please...

It's not USA buisness!? When the Iranian president is threating the state of Israel with annihilation. Let's be truthful about this one. Everybody is concerned when nuclear weapon is in the hand of a fanatic!

ahh sorry i forget that.. israel rules the usa :)

There is something called the nuclear non-proliferation treaty that forbids the development of nuclear weapons. Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Russia nei Soviet Union and China had the technology before the treaty was signed. Israel, no one really knows, Mossad and Shin Bet are far too good at keeping secrets. India and Pakistan are the only countries that have broke the non-proliferation agreement, but both do not have an active and assembled warhead according to some declassified security documents.

France, the US, the UK and Russia are the only countries with known and active warheads that could be deployed.

ahh sorry i forget that.. israel rules the usa :)

That's not the problem. The problem is nuclear weapon meant for destructing human beings--human beings like you and I.

There is something called the nuclear non-proliferation treaty that forbids the development of nuclear weapons. Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Russia nei Soviet Union and China had the technology before the treaty was signed. Israel, no one really knows, Mossad and Shin Bet are far too good at keeping secrets. India and Pakistan are the only countries that have broke the non-proliferation agreement, but both do not have an active and assembled warhead according to some declassified security documents.

France, the US, the UK and Russia are the only countries with known and active warheads that could be deployed.

do you really belive that???do you really belive that a counrty had not signatured the kyoto protocol will be sooooo reliable about not making any new nuclear weapons? :)

dude... the usa's economys spine is weapon industry.

and be sure iranians are not stupid..they had an imperial past. and knows to use diplomacy better than usa...and as u see thay did it well . if usa will strike iran ( it will be the doom of this usa empire if it happens) no one will help.. and iran is not afganisatn or saddams iraq..

and i am not saying that iran has to make nuclear weapon.. but if usa did and many other countires did that.. so why iran cannot make it.. its unfair...

the fair thing is to destroy all these weapons in the world.

There is also that certain country at the tip of the African continent. Or did the Jewish state only borrow their grounds to test a nuclear warhead?

do you really belive that???do you really belive that a counrty had not signatured the kyoto protocol will be sooooo reliable about not making any new nuclear weapons? :)

dude... the usa's economys spine is weapon industry.

and be sure iranians are not stupid..they had an imperial past. and knows to use diplomacy better than usa...and as u see thay did it well . if usa will strike iran ( it will be the doom of this usa empire if it happens) no one will help.. and iran is not afganisatn or saddams iraq..

The United States until recently had a very active and effective program of warhead dismantling.

I have no idea why you would support Iran, since you have a lot more to lose by a powerful Iran, than the US< it would be your country on the line.

The United States until recently had a very active and effective program of warhead dismantling.

I have no idea why you would support Iran, since you have a lot more to lose by a powerful Iran, than the US< it would be your country on the line.

us is never ever be with my counrty.. if it was , it helped us to stop pkk terrorism before we lost 35000 citizens...

and iran is my neighbour. even we had very different poltical views we live in the same geography we share the same fellings similar cultures same worries about ıraq after usa invation ... we had never been in a war or even a confliciton since 1631.

and i really like to see a strong iran then usa in middle east...

sorry guys dont take it offence but after bush ,usa lost all its reputation in here.. to be honest its hated here...

us is never ever be with my counrty.. if it was , it helped us to stop pkk terrorism before we lost 35000 citizens...

and iran is my neighbour. even we had very different poltical views we live in the same geography we share the same fellings similar cultures same worries about ıraq after usa invation ... we had never been in a war or even a confliciton since 1631.

and i really like to see a strong iran then usa in middle east...

sorry guys dont take it offence but after bush ,usa lost all its reputation in here.. to be honest its hated here...

I completely agree with what Emre has mention here. It's not because he's a compatriot of mine - it's just that what he has outlined is indeed the general mood of Turks, regarding the political affairs of the region.

I just wouldn't go as far as hating an entire nation based on the acts of one president who's losing respect even at the home front. Unfortunately though, the US's image has taken a turn for the worse in Turkey not only with the unrest in Iraq, but its more with "placing the icing on the cake" with the apporval of the bill that recognized the so-called Armenian "genocide" which in no way concerns them, or even examines the events from all sides (though this is a completely different subject but nevertheless, equates to the hostile feelings about the US).

I completely agree with what Emre has mention here. It's not because he's a compatriot of mine - it's just that what he has outlined is indeed the general mood of Turks, regarding the political affairs of the region.

I just wouldn't go as far as hating an entire nation based on the acts of one president who's losing respect even at the home front. Unfortunately though, the US's image has taken a turn for the worse in Turkey not only with the unrest in Iraq, but its more with "placing the icing on the cake" with the apporval of the bill that recognized the so-called Armenian "genocide" which in no way concerns them, or even examines the events from all sides (though this is a completely different subject but nevertheless, equates to the hostile feelings about the US).

the words in my thought :)

Why would you aprove of Iran possessing nuclear weapon than the USA? What has Iran contributed to the world peace?

To me most of the middle eastern ideas are still very much archaic. Sme are dangerous and need to be changed.

Why would you aprove of Iran possessing nuclear weapon than the USA? What has Iran contributed to the world peace?

To me most of the middle eastern ideas are still very much archaic. Sme are dangerous and need to be changed.

archaic???

:)

then try to change the tiranic putins ideas about russia.

he played with the democry to rule his country to be the president again..nothing really different from middle eastern countries politicical views..:)

at least iranian president can be change with in the next years.

and please stop to be the policeman of the world. usa is not the ruler of the world. and not the who can change the political statu of other countries.

if u want to do s.t. usefull to world use diplomacy and stop the industry in your country that make global warming.:) be sure without a usa ruled by bush and his wisers the world be a better place heheh

archaic???

:)

then try to change the tiranic putins ideas about russia.

he played with the democry to rule his country to be the president again..nothing really different from middle eastern countries politicical views..:)

at least iranian president can be change with in the next years.

and please stop to be the policeman of the world. usa is not the ruler of the world. and not the who can change the political statu of other countries.

if u want to do s.t. usefull to world use diplomacy and stop the industry in your country that make global warming.:) be sure without a usa ruled by bush and his wisers the world be a better place heheh

But, you haven't answered my questions. Why would you aprove of Iran possessing nuclear weapon than the USA? What has Iran contributed to the world peace?

Are you confusing me for Emre? 'Cause none of my previous posts ever mention that I was in favour of one nation possessing nuclear weapons over the other. If I had it my way, I want them to be all dismanteled but that's wishful thinking from my part of course.

Eh - I think that a lot of them are ruled be despots who are/were sponsored by the West for their natural resouces. Let's not forget that Saudi Arabia, which is one of the world's most tyrant states still committs human rights like no tomorrow and yet no one bothers to do anything about them. Anyways, I don't have a problem with regime changes so long as it comes natural and from within. Having the citizens and the average citizen suffering at the expense of a war (which is always the case) isn't going to bring the rosey picture we would like of the Middle East.

But, you haven't answered my questions. Why would you aprove of Iran possessing nuclear weapon than the USA? What has Iran contributed to the world peace?

the answer is in your question..

did usa bring peace to world while making nuc.s?

nope

by the way ireally dont like to see any nuc.s in whole world. but if it started sometime before and used no one can stop others to do the same thing.

producing weapons can only lead people to produce better weapons. the thing i am just saying that usa cannot act to any other country about nucs.while he is still making and developing new ones..

as a conclusion ; peace in homeland peace in the world is my say....

USA has not actually brought peace to most people but has been able to control some DANGEROUS second Richie like Saddam, etc. If you look closely you will see that the need to stop people like the Iranian President from possessing nuclear weapons is so much clear in his threat and words. He mentioned something like to wipe out the state of Israel. And I haven't heard something like that from the USA --- like "we will wipe out the state of Iran if Iran possess nuclear weapons.

There's really a difference between the civilized and a fundamentalist. It's better a civilized man possess the weapons with control than a fanatic with a mission. One think before he kills while the latter is readily a killer. Which would you like to embrace as long as this nuclear weapon issue has engulfed us all. Saying to stop the production of nuclear weapons is far from reality. The only suggestion as a solution is control like the American government and its allieds are trying to do now. to prevent it from those who don't follow the ethics guiding the use of the weapons.

the answer is in your question..

did usa bring peace to world while making nuc.s?

Actually, a BIG YES!! Other than the first 2 which the militaristic Japan of the 1940s deserved, the nukes (when stolen by the immoral countires of the Soviet Union and China) helped keep the equilibirum of the Cold War. Now, if some countries that cannot feed their people (Pakistan, India, Iran) insist on having thier own bombs, then that is the height of folly.

emre, I am watching you... <_<

baron no country deserve this demonic punishment even if its a war... the people are still paying it in their genetics....

war is just began when menkind first learn how to use a toll.. and will never end. cause we are greedly hunger and the wildest creature ever come to world.

the point i say ( all u missed or i cannot say it right) if a dozens of countries has ability of making nuc.s u cannot say another one "stop!"

isn't israels power a danger for the region now ?

or another exp. did they find any bio. weapons in ıraq which is the reason for invasion of this country..???

be realistic please none of us wants a war. enough blood spilled on this lands and see the situation now...

baron no country deserve this demonic punishment even if its a war... the people are still paying it in their genetics....

war is just began when menkind first learn how to use a toll.. and will never end. cause we are greedly hunger and the wildest creature ever come to world.

the point i say ( all u missed or i cannot say it right) if a dozens of countries has ability of making nuc.s u cannot say another one "stop!"

isn't israels power a danger for the region now ?

or another exp. did they find any bio. weapons in ıraq which is the reason for invasion of this country..???

be realistic please none of us wants a war. enough blood spilled on this lands and see the situation now...

Even in your wildest dream you wouldn't want somebody like Iranian president with such threat to possess nuclear weapon. Would you?

Yes! no nuclear weapon was found in Iraq but Saddam Hussein himself was a nuclear weapon, don't you forget that. The day I sat down to figure out the reason why he had to destroy a huge numbers of his people with chemical, I was like , saying, Oh GOD should evil has to always prevail!?

1. baron no country deserve this demonic punishment even if its a war... the people are still paying it in their genetics....

2. the point i say ( all u missed or i cannot say it right) if a dozens of countries has ability of making nuc.s u cannot say another one "stop!"

3. isn't israels power a danger for the region now ?

4. or another exp. did they find any bio. weapons in ıraq which is the reason for invasion of this country..???

5. be realistic please none of us wants a war. enough blood spilled on this lands and see the situation now...

1. Well, the Japanese military clique should've thought of that when they sneak-attacked Pearl Harbor and the rest of Asia in 1941. You strike first, the injured party has EVERY right to strike back in defense. Fact of life, emre, winner gets to call the shots and write history -- not the loser.

2. Sure you can. If Iranians weren't so impuslive and irresponsible (such as invading other people's embassies, etc.), then your argument might be credible; but it is not. If they can't abide by so harmless as a Gentleman's agreement (such as respecting diplomatic territory and not touching diplomatic envoys), then what more other treaties?

3. No, Israel is NOT a danger to the region. It merely has these nukes to ensure its survival. It is entitled to that, being surrounded by hostile shifty neighbors, and which is the only language its beastly neightbors understand.

4. Thank God they didn't. You miss the point entirely. The point is that savage dictator was toppled -- and the Iraqis today HAVE A CHANCE at creting their own free, democratic society. They at least deserve that chance.

5. Sure, who wants to see a war? If only someone had stood up to Hitler, Idi Amin, Stalin, this Ahmadenajihad, then so much bloodshed might've been avoided -- which the threat of nuclear weapons (in the right hands) has done.

Emre, we've seen bleeding heart liberals before -- and that has stopped nothing.

Archived