Which Of My Brothers Are Against Abuja?

james

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The poll in the Abuja v Glasgow thread is very clear. 80 per cent for Glasgow, 20 per cent for Abuja. So how does that match with your figures, which I don't understand.

First and foremost, I want to say thank you. Electronic poll in it self has a some abnormaly, that's people don't have room to see to the debate properly before vote rather vote on some idea of publicity and big names of which Scotland have. The really conviction here is exempted from the poll.

First and foremost, I want to say thank you. Electronic poll in it self has a some abnormaly, that's people don't have room to see to the debate properly before vote rather vote on some idea of publicity and big names of which Scotland have. The really conviction here is exempted from the poll.

Huh? :blink:

Huh? :blink:

This "Huh and blink" has no saying and uncompromising. The very matter here is Abuja.Those who are against it hosting right. The poll in the thread proved neutrality of the very people who said they stood for Glascow. What a discrepancy of a whole. Not only for the optimism of Glascow to loos in the vote also the misunderstanding of Abuja right to host the Games.

This "Huh and blink" has no saying and uncompromising. The very matter here is Abuja.Those who are against it hosting right. The poll in the thread proved neutrality of the very people who said they stood for Glascow. What a discrepancy of a whole. Not only for the optimism of Glascow to loos in the vote also the misunderstanding of Abuja right to host the Games.

But nobody answered your poll one way or the other. There wasno neutrality, just lots of explaining to you why we refuse to answer the questions you set.

Your English is awful, and incomprehensible at times. That's why I posted that.

Ok! I quite agree with you on that.

You don't accept it because it doesn't give you the answer you want. Is that it? Four to one in Glasgow's favour looks emphatic in anyone's book.

:lol::lol: First honest laugh I've had in all these topics (with james participating).

James, I'm not laughing @ you. I am laffing WITH you. There is a difference. Your candor is absolutely disarming. ;)

I never you knew that you can really laugh not untill my admiting of error. You sly.

Archived