Which Of My Brothers Are Against Abuja?

james

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this thread's been tumbled by all of you. Everybody's afraid to prove whom he/she is.

Not really, james. It's just as others have already told you, in so many ways, you are going about things the wrong way. For info that you seek, you are 'demanding' a little too much. Tone down your aggressiveness. Just because you want it, does not mean everybody will dance to your tune. Why should they? They don't feel beholden to you, especially after your 'invasive' forays into other people's boundaries.

And because nobody replies to you -- only proves one thing: posters would rather NOT engage you in debate. That alone says a lot.

A word to the wise -- and this is universal in all chat rooms -- watch and observe at first, and then blend in unobtrusively.

Ok, what a help from haters. I can as well do it the other way round without my teacher knowing of it - by forging names , age,etc.

I don't even need anybody help any more cos most of you like payback. It can best be summed up in if men were God.

this thread's been tumbled by all of you. Everybody's afraid to prove whom he/she is.

No james, the point is this is a public internet bulletin board. I see you are 15. Hasn't anybody (your parents, your teacher etc) ever told you that you should never give out your real name to people you don't know over the internet?

I assume James is seeking this information in a vain attempt to "prove" some inaccurate theory about why most of us oppose Abuja.

Well lets face Arwebb you do oppose Abuja pretty much completely and I take that as your fear of the Blackman LOL.

But on another note you and others here talk about the risks with Abuja and so on.

I have visited Abuja and I dont recall anything so moronic as this article that was just published in the Evening times in Glasgow Scotland. How do the Glasgow 2014 committee actually keep a straight face with this incomplete bridge right beside the "official hotel" for the committee that has lodged the visiting delegates. Man put two and two together and in glasgow it just goes to show what utter morons run the place LOL adn that goes for Great Britian too as I found out traveling to Abuja thru Heathrow

Jim Jones

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/display...dair_bridge.php

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/largeimage.php?imid=673907

http://www.sustransconnect2.org.uk/galleri...nowhere%22/222/

http://www.sustransconnect2.org.uk/galleri...nowhere%22/221/

http://www.sustransconnect2.org.uk/galleri...nowhere%22/219/

http://www.sustransconnect2.org.uk/galleri...nowhere%22/223/

I don't understand what the point of this topic is. We are all well aware of the issues surrounding this contest and, largely, of who is supporting who and why, regardless of some people's views.

Personally I dont either Arwebb and that is probably as far as you and I will ever agree with anything LOL.

jimjones

Well lets face Arwebb you do oppose Abuja pretty much completely and I take that as your fear of the Blackman LOL.

But on another note you and others here talk about the risks with Abuja and so on.

I have visited Abuja and I dont recall anything so moronic as this article that was just published in the Evening times in Glasgow Scotland. How do the Glasgow 2014 committee actually keep a straight face with this incomplete bridge right beside the "official hotel" for the committee that has lodged the visiting delegates. Man put two and two together and in glasgow it just goes to show what utter morons run the place LOL adn that goes for Great Britian too as I found out traveling to Abuja thru Heathrow

Why is it that you always feel the need to make such defammatory, unwarranted, untrue statements about people? It doesn't help anyone, least of all you. It just confirms what anyone who has been here more than the proverbial five minutes already knows about you.

And if Abuja is so much better than Glasgow, why did the evaluation report rank Abuja so far behind Glasgow? Why was it so blunt in its view that any decision to give Abuja the Games would be a major risk?

You can't answer those questions can you? As far as you're concerned, the sun shines out of Abuja's proverbial backside and if anyone dare to disagree with you, you launch into baseless character assassination. It's pathetic. It's infantile.

Until you can answer those questions in an adult manner and not resort to your typical insolent crap, your posts are as worthless and pointless as they ever were.

Why is it that you always feel the need to make such defammatory, unwarranted, untrue statements about people? It doesn't help anyone, least of all you. It just confirms what anyone who has been here more than the proverbial five minutes already knows about you.

And if Abuja is so much better than Glasgow, why did the evaluation report rank Abuja so far behind Glasgow? Why was it so blunt in its view that any decision to give Abuja the Games would be a major risk?

You can't answer those questions can you? As far as you're concerned, the sun shines out of Abuja's proverbial backside and if anyone dare to disagree with you, you launch into baseless character assassination. It's pathetic. It's infantile.

Until you can answer those questions in an adult manner and not resort to your typical insolent crap, your posts are as worthless and pointless as they ever were.

Hey pull the Stick out your arse man it is a joke . But hey are you the type of guy who plays with sticks ROTFLMAO

Jim jones

Rob, you are taking this issue so personal. The racy thing here is more or less like a joke to me. Even if you like call me whatever want that wouldn't really change me from who I am. Am a black man anyway. So, why did you want to ignore him -- sometime it's neccessary to get angry over an issue, forget about it at the end and act as brothers.

Jim Jones is ok to me and so do all the guys in this forum. We should learn to tolerate one another even to the conroversial issue of the topic for discussion. This is just a discussion forum we shouldn't take it beyond that, brothers.

I speak my mind and people disagree doesn't mean I should have hatred for them. I may react negative at first - I doesn't mean I can change later. Am real about this, guys. Abuja might likely win if not Glascow will win according to the evaluation report, there's nothing bad about that only the after effect on members countries complaint. This is the reality. Human beings always react.

You might think it's all a big joke, but you're not the one being insulted and defamed as a matter of routine.

Defamed you call me a racist all the time ? I call it how it actually is in the world. Is you Name really John McBeth the guy from Scotland who was to become the Vice President of FIFA before he made racial slurs about African and Caribbean soccer officals ?

Because you certainly have the same type of speak LOL.

Jim jones

When my immediate younger sister read this page yesterday she said, " There are many problem adults here". I just couldn't help laughing at that word. I didn't mean to insult anybody here,ok. Just want people to know what my younger sister said.

Your younger sister misguided by obvious poor sibling relation! Ha! If you only follow the teaching of mighty Juche republic maybe stop being a douche you can do! Beware! I am here!

I don't blame your arrogant nation that's so much anxious to create holocaust. Why won't you be arrogant about your juche ouch-republic. If you have eyes you better make use of them very well before you'll start to receive insult from a young Nigerian.

When my immediate younger sister read this page yesterday she said, " There are many problem adults here". I just couldn't help laughing at that word. I didn't mean to insult anybody here,ok. Just want people to know what my younger sister said.

Is she intending to be a comedienne when she grows up, because that's hilarious.

It looks clear that many people here from the developed countries(am specifically referring to those within the Commonwealth) don't have a positive reason of why they are against Abuja. It comes to the notice of many here that Africa will be mobiling its people heavily for its turn, that's Abuja. A statistic comparison here in the forum to the few number represented for Glascow my poll was successful that nuetrality might give Abuja edge too. My poll, if am quite right ,is that Abuja has more supporters in the forum than Glascow,ok?

It looks clear that many people here from the developed countries(am specifically referring to those within the Commonwealth) don't have a positive reason of why they are against Abuja. It comes to the notice of many here that Africa will be mobiling its people heavily for its turn, that's Abuja. A statistic comparison here in the forum to the few number represented for Glascow my poll was successful that nuetrality might give Abuja edge too. My poll, if am quite right ,is that Abuja has more supporters in the forum than Glascow,ok?

The only reason no-one's given definitve reasons for and against in this thread is because many of us have given our reasons time and time again on the various other threads in this forum. If you feel you can plow through the 108+ pages of the Abuja thread, you'll find a lot of the arguments for and against.

And I'm not sure about your conclusion _ I would have thought there's far more Glasgow supporters here. On Abuja's side, I can really only account for you, JJ, Mo Rush (with reservations) and a few Nigerians like TBite and Aruako who haven't posted here in a while).

I do not agree with what two of you said. From the reasonable fact that the nuetrality of those who tended to support Glascow at the beginning have waned to give the correct result at the end is clear that Abuja has the largest supports in the forum. Sir, Sir Roltel, you outrightly said you are not against Abuja but you are giving you support to Glascow. If the evaluation report comes to term with the vote it means if you have a chance you will vote for Glascow doesn't mean you wouldn't mind rejoicing with them Abuja if it wins- this proved that you on the neutrality ground. So do Awerbb and many others. If you look quite closely to the post of most people in this thread the Abuja supporters stood their ground to a statistic outcome of 2 to 0 and in the forum it is 5 to 5 creating an aggregate. Among the 5 dedicated supporters none is positive of glascow in Sri Lanka. So, how do you mean my conclusion is contradicted,Awerbb?

Archived