Which Of My Brothers Are Against Abuja?

james

Many people said wrong things against Abuja bid for some reasons also for the Evalution reports. They described it with different terms - from incompetent to sentiment, which were explained to best of knowledge. Some didn't even know how to pronounce the name, Abuja. Others said it's a "persecuted complex", etc. With all these and many other things going through the minds of some people in this forum, who amongst you is really against Abuja? It is time to know those brothers who are against Abuja.

Please, the rule must be followed:

1.Your name.

2.Your sex.

3.Your age.

4.Your country of origin.

5.The reason why you are against Abuja( point or explanation is acceptable).

6.No calling of names( like troll, banglash,etc.) or the use of defamatory words like persecuted complect,asshole,gay,****,**** you. And, make yourself clear as possible.

7.No use of rhetoric or unknown idiomatic expression.

I see no reason why people should continue to go against Abuja in this forum.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, good grief. Firstly, this thread belongs on the Commonwealth section. Apart from that I am absolutely sick and tired of the whole bloody Abuja discussions. I understood that at least the off-topic section was free from the subject.....apparently not. Please go and take this thread to it's rightful place as it will inevitably end in another arguement that most of us just don't want to read. By the way, i've actually been to Nigeria once. It was awful.

Good! Nobody obeys the rule. Won't somebody read the instruction!?

First, I you expect people to follow your instructions, you should apply them to yourself (i.e. state your name, age and so on...)

Second, why do you think you have some authority allowing you to give orders?

Finally, not supporting Abuja is not being "against Abuja" per se. It's only logical for British to support the Glasgow and you have to admit the fact that some people may think that Glasgow is more prepared to host the CWG at the moment than Abuja?

I don't have to give an example cos am not against Abuja. There is nothing wrong with thinking.

It's not waste of space cos it deosn't belong to you. I got four haters already only that they are afraid of the unknown. Who's next?

Why do you need this whole formal procedure requesting some personal information along the way regarding why people here are aginst Abuja bidding for whatever it's bidding for? Are you actually expecting people to comply with your set of instructions?

James,

Firstly, for starters our names, ages, place of residence etc etc are all on our profiles, Read them if you want to compile your dossier.

Secondly, the posters of this forum have time and time again listed their various reasons why they support either of the particular candidates or not. How many times to we have to re-iterate them?

Thirdly, In many cases, it is not a case of being "against" Abuja. Many of us actually don't really care emotionally where the games go to. It is an intellectual excercise of following a bid race and assessing the various bid plans and campaigns and using our knowledge of past campaigns to predict who will win.

Lastly, this is a public forum. Nobody likes to follow orders.

Scottishexpat, are you an expert with wrong thoughts? Why should you keep on bringing into this matter JJ? To let you know of the truth, I just added him to my friends list cos for some reason many people are against him in this forum. I don't know what you are talking,really, I don't know what you are talking about. You have to express yourself very clearly,please, before taking me for somebody else. This is getting ridiculously appaling!

Sir, Sir Roltel, I created a record of data of Abuja, Commonwealth online poll for my Senior secondary School. Please, don't be offended for repeat. I beleive it's important to what I am doing. Everybody needs to be reminded, you know.

Scottishexpat, are you an expert with wrong thoughts? Why should you keep on bringing into this matter JJ? To let you know of the truth, I just added him to my friends list cos for some reason many people are against him in this forum. I don't know what you are talking,really, I don't know what you are talking about. You have to express yourself very clearly,please, before taking me for somebody else. This is getting ridiculously appaling!

You only need to read some of Jones' comments to see that his reputation preceeds him. With the greatest of respect, you're heading the same way.

I just added him to my friends list cos for some reason many people are against him in this forum

Before you joined James, JJ was acting like a complete idiot though thankfully he seems to be posting less frequently these days. Many of his posts were racist, homophobic or just plain nasty. He's not a nice person, it's as simple as that.

You joined a couple of months after the worst of JJ's outbursts so you have no reason to dislike him as most here do. But don't say you haven't been warned.

Archived