Wc 2014 - Blatter Asks China To Bid

Wait a minute. Blatter said in March that FIFA will make a decision whether the U.S. are viewed as part of the Americas or not. But in the meantime, FIFA has developed plans of getting rid of the current rotation and allow the World Cup to be awarded to continents which haven't hosted the last two editions. So 2018 might not be North America's turn at all.

We should wait for FIFA's decision which will be made, I believe, at the end of this month.

U.S are not a part of americas ?? :blink: how could be that ?? is Blater graduated from elementary school ? Or isn't he ?

U.S are not a part of americas ?? :blink: how could be that ?? is Blater graduated from elementary school ? Or isn't he ?

I think (or rather hope) he was misquoted. I think he rather meant that FIFA will decide on whether they want to distinguish between North and South America or whether they want to treat both Americas as a whole in terms of the continental rotation.

If you look at the opening post on this thread, it started off as a news report in the Shanghai Daily. I think we've since concluded that the original report probably got the year wrong.

So we can conclude that some people here that started to doubt about Brazil being able to host de WC should say something about it...

Archived