Presentation Video

Tanaka_Ray

Hi, I have question, at Singapore 2005, when the IOC make the decision about who is the host of 2012 games, at the presentation section, each candidate city present a video about their city, that also happen in Guatamala 2007, we can see the presentation video streaming, sadly, in Indonesia with my internet connection, I can't see the video streamingly, but i'll download the video later :D, my question is since when each city can make their presentation video about their bid and their city ? Is Baden-Baden 1981 (When Seoul is selected to be the host city of 1988 games) also have video presentation section ? If there it is, how can I get Seoul 1981 and Nagoya 1981 presentation video, also Beijing 2008 presentation video ? thank you

Are you talking about the short video (1 or 2 minutes) used during the announcement ceremony or the complete candidate presentations during the IOC Session?

The presentions during the IOC Session has been going on for a long time but used to be shorter and more simple (not so many fancy films and more talks).

If you need more information, I suggest you contact the Olympic Studies Centre in Lausanne: they will be able to tell you what archives are available and how much it would cost to get a copy of the presentations.

Hmmm..... I don't know which one, but maybe a short video (just 1-3 minutes) used during ceremonies, I have madrid 2012, Paris 2012, and new York 2012, I got them all in you tube, but i can't get another videio, is there anybody her can help ? Or i must contact Olympic Studies Centre in Lausanne ? because, i think that almost impossible for us in Indonesia to have extra money just for buy a short videio just about 1-3 minutes :(

Archived