Eurobasket 2007.spain,3-16 Set.

ñuto

Semi finals:

Spain 82-Greece 77

Russia 86- Lithuania 74

tomorrow the big final Spain-Russia (21:30 pm Madrid time)

and in the eurovolley the same final!!!!

Semi finals:

Spain 3-Finland 2

Russia 3-Serbia 0

the big final Spain-Russia (18:00 pm Moscow time)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Semi finals:

Spain 82-Greece 77

Russia 86- Lithuania 74

tomorrow the big final Spain-Russia (21:30 pm Madrid time)

and in the eurovolley the same final!!!!

Semi finals:

Spain 3-Finland 2

Russia 3-Serbia 0

the big final Spain-Russia (18:00 pm Moscow time)

Both home teams will win the title.

in volley no!

Spain wins Rusia in Moscow 3-2 in a epic match!!!

our first european championship of the day... ;)

Man... Spain's really good at team sports. B) (Well, apart from football, nowadays, where you could be much better). Very few teams can take two European championships on the same day in popular sports like basketball and volleyball.

but in basketball the winner is Russia (59-60)

congratulations!

Russia,Spain and Lithuania classified for Beijing

Greece,Germany,Croatia and Slovenia for the preolympic.

in the eurobaseball the winner and clasified for Beijing is the Netherlands,Great Britain and Spain clasified for the preolympic.

The big surprised in the Eurobaseball was was Great-Britain's great performance (no pun intended) and Italy, who was the favourite team whit the Netherlands, not even making it past the first round. Actually, GB still would have qualified for the Olympics if they had beaten the Netherlands today, but I guess the miracle never happen (intentional typo, I doubt anyone here will get the reference).

The big surprised in the Eurobaseball was was Great-Britain's great performance (no pun intended) and Italy, who was the favourite team whit the Netherlands, not even making it past the first round. Actually, GB still would have qualified for the Olympics if they had beaten the Netherlands today, but I guess the miracle never happen (intentional typo, I doubt anyone here will get the reference).

Great Britain lost against the Netherlands 6-1 in 9 ,Spain 10-8 in 11...

http://www.fibs.it/cnc/ceb/2007/barcelona/schedule.asp

Why has Germany not qualified? They have won against GB. Can they still qualify in a different tournament for the Olympics?

Why has Germany not qualified? They have won against GB. Can they still qualify in a different tournament for the Olympics?

Germany was 4th and is not qualified for the preolympic.

Team Pld W L PCT RF RA RD Tiebreaker*

Netherlands 5 5 0 1.000 54 14 +40

Great Britain5 3 2 0.600 32 31 +1 1-1, 7.50 RA/9IN

Spain 5 3 2 0.600 41 32 +9 1-1, 7.94 RA/9IN

Germany 5 3 2 0.600 29 24 +5 1-1, 8.00 RA/9IN

France 5 1 4 0.200 16 35 -19

Sweden 5 0 5 0.000 15 51 -36

* Tiebreakers: 1) W-L in games among tied teams 2) Runs against per 9 defensive innings

the preolympic will be in Taiwan in March with Spain,Great Britain,Mexico,Canada,South Africa,Australia and two asiatics teams with 3 places for Beijing in game.

Man... Spain's really good at team sports. B) (Well, apart from football, nowadays, where you could be much better). Very few teams can take two European championships on the same day in popular sports like basketball and volleyball.

our expectations are great

that´s the panorama of spanish national teams (men) now:

Olympic team sports:

Basketball WC: Gold ECH:Silver

Handball: ECH: Silver

Baseball: ECH: Bronze

Field Hockey: WC:Bronze ECH:Silver

Volleyball: ECH: Gold

Waterpolo: WC: Bronze ECH: Bronze

Football: -

Non-olympic sports:

Futsal: WC: Gold ECH: Gold

Roller Hockey: WC: Gold ECH: Gold

our problems: football,rugby,ice-hockey,cricket,buzkashi,kabbadi,lacrosse,sepak takraw ;) ...and women teams in general (with some progress in basketball,field hockey,handball)...

I think Spain has not made a bad championship... We should not only see the results but the whole participation of the teams... See Lithuania too...

Archived