Glasgow Beat Abuja On Evaluation Report

GBModerator

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NYCD,You know so well that you are not a caucasian why do you take a side as if you are a Scotish living Singapore? I know GEOGRAPHY maybe my English is also better than yours when people keep on bahing me on English. Learn to write to your color tune not discarding in some other beautiful color than yours...hahaha. That is an insult right?You insulted me first!

Is there anything wrong with supporting a bid ? A person may live in Manchester but support Liverpool , it is the same logic. Better than me in english ? Journalist is spelt J-O-U-R-N-A-L-I-S-T not J-U-N-A-L-I-S-T . <_<

If you're going to support a bid , could at elaborate why Nigeria should host . It is pointless to go around spaming like a mad cow saying your bid will win without explaining why.

NYCD,did you say mad cow? You lack appropriate terms. We all write jargons here and it's almost become a routine on every forum if you don't know,jerk!

Out of the 53 independence states that make up commonwealth over 15 are from Africa and many of the remaining ones are third world countries. Rob,I respect you but look closely am not that stupid as you may think. There are secret I might not reveal to you until the vote in Sri Lanka is done.

Err... sorry for interupting this debate, but, for james, why you so angry with people who supporting Glasgow bid ? As far as I know, neither you james, or NYCP is not the member of CWP, so all of your post in here don't make anything to the bid process right ? ;)

Tanaka Ray, first you are welcome!I don't just accept people throwing tatrum like you. You should read before you accuse anybody. NYCD has being bashing me regarding the Nigeria hosting right. Nevertheless, You are new.

Voters vote for the best bid--it's like you are guessing. Know so well every nation has right of choice to vote for which ever country it wishes to vote for, more like it's sovereignty to them.

Voters vote for the best bid--it's like you are guessing. Know so well every nation has right of choice to vote for which ever country it wishes to vote for, more like it's sovereignty to them.

One would like to think that they do, but we can only really speculate. The issue here, though, is that you are saying Abuja should host the Games in spite of a technical report that puts them significantly behind the other bid. So why, in your opinion, should the CGF voters cast that report aside and give Abuja the Games come November?

I find the English people to be intelligent than others here cos they don't just jump into conclusion like the others. Arwebb, I really appreciate your wit to decipher things through questions which might be helpful to the Scotish. But, am not going to speak it here.

What are you talking about? If any member of this forum works for a bid committee, they certainly have not publicly stated that they do so. And even if they did, I doubt that the views of this band of interested enthusiasts will hold much in the way of influence with those who actually make the decisions.

So please, spare us the Eric Cantona-esque philosophical nonsense. The question is simple, and I suspect the answer is as well. Why should Abuja get the Games when technically they are so far behind Glasgow?

Artwebb, I have repeadly stressed the reasons why Abuja should host the games despite lagging in the technical evaluations in this forum.Asking me again would look like revision work. Well, mainly for developmental reason follow by other subsequences.

You call that an explanation ? =.= ! I wouldn't even call them reason ! You have posted hardly anything relavent . In fact , out of the 4 Abuja supporters (The other 3 beingJJ , Akuraooo and Tbite) in this forum , you're the most pointless of thwm all . At least one-quater of your posts are insults directed to me or the other member .

No point in pursuing this any further. I'm clearly not going to get a straight answer to a straight question. I haven't got the time or the inclination to pursue it. Suffice to say that James is clearly a subscriber to the "It's Africa's turn regardless of ability" theory.

Hahaha...you guys make me laugh. Those who have eyes let them see. Those who are filled with pride shall be fooled on that day.

NYCD,Ignorance should be the best word to qualify you. What's reason? How do you mean that is not point. Define what point means for me?

Do you know what I hate about this forum,People ask questions which soothe them. Best games! I don't know. Am a whimper, right?

People ask questions, that's the point of a forum. If you're not going to answer questions put to you you've really missed the point of using an online forum.

I thought my last question was quite a good one that would enable you to tell us all why Nigeria's bid is so great. All I'm trying to do is get you involved in some discussion becuase your cryptic posts don't lead anywhere. I'll tell you what, what questions would you like us to ask you?!

Archived