Bid Library - Now Open!

thatsnotmypuppy

Err no, not from the top of my head. But I do have the Candidate books, both physically real and what with the CD it came with, the digital version, if you're nice I might link them somewhere.

Now when is this site going to come back? PLEASE? :huh:

Edited by Lord David

• 8 months later...

Does anyone have the bid book from the USA FIFA World Cup 2022 bid? I have found the summaries but I am looking for the actual bid book for its' specifics. I am working on a project for my sport management class about making a bid for a World Cup. Any help is appreciated!

Does anyone have the bid book from the USA FIFA World Cup 2022 bid? I have found the summaries but I am looking for the actual bid book for its' specifics. I am working on a project for my sport management class about making a bid for a World Cup. Any help is appreciated!

Not the USA one, but here some bid books or bid documents on FIFA bids : http://www.bibliotecaolimpica.com/2012/09/arquivos-de-candidatura-copa-do-mundo.html

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Can anyone say if this great site will reopen, & if so, when it will. Since this site closed, there has been no place to download the old bid books other than one Portugese site called Biblioteca Olimpica which was open for a few weeks last year, but has now disappeared as well. If not, is there now anywhere on the Internet where these documents can be downloaded & viewed, or are they gone for good? :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I really want to see Athens' 1996 bid book, Brisbane's 1992 bid book and Amsterdam's 1992 bid book, but the one that I really want to see is Nagoya's 1998 bid book