Bid Library - Now Open!

thatsnotmypuppy

How to find the bid book ? Can I help you FYI i live in Indonesia.. :D, so maybe I just can make a very little help :(

You could try contacting your local Olympic committee in Jakarta. They may have a copy. Whether or not they will allow you to copy it is another matter. The Seoul legacy site really should post the bid book. I will email them as well.

It's on the to do list - please note that posting any books going back beyond 2002 or so requires scanning - which takes quite some time. I'll start work on a few soon - and I know Jeremie has a list of things he wants to scan...

Stay tuned - there is a lot more to come over the next few months.

Can we please have the bid books for all the:

- all Special Olympic Games

- all Not-so-Special Olympic Games

- all Commonwealth Games

- all Asian Games

- all Universaides

- all GaNEFO (Games of the Newly Emerging Forces) Games

- all GANEGaFO (Games of the Newly Emerging Gay Forces) Games

- all African Games

- all Goodwill Games

- all Non-Hetero African Games

- all Micronesian Games

- all Maccabiah Games

- all Games of the Little States

- all Games of the Big States

- all Games of the Medium States

- all European Games..

- all not-so-European Games

- all ancient Olympic Games (since 760 BC)

-- of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL Games!

Thank you.

Edited by baron-pierreIV

James - time to step up buddy.

Considering 90% of what is on our site is no longer online on any other site, please supply the links to the 'better information'.

Please post your links for the Lille 2004 Bid Book, the Madrid 1972 Bid Book, the Toronto 2008 Bid Book, the Egypt 2010 WC Bid Book... if you have such amazing research skills, please post links for those bid books we dont have.

Go on - prove your statement to be true and not more mindless hyperbole from an idiot.

James - time to step up buddy.

Considering 90% of what is on our site is no longer online on any other site, please supply the links to the 'better information'.

Please post your links for the Lille 2004 Bid Book, the Madrid 1972 Bid Book, the Toronto 2008 Bid Book, the Egypt 2010 WC Bid Book... if you have such amazing research skills, please post links for those bid books we dont have.

Go on - prove your statement to be true and not more mindless hyperbole from an idiot.

You don't South African bid book as well. If am chanced, I will get them for you.

If you can that would be good, James. We are currently in contact with theo Cape Town city officials who are working at sourcing a copy as well. Being helpful is preferable to being abrasive.

Don't coerce me into what I didn't say, Sir. I meant throug little payment I could get better info from google. Even detail maps not available in those bid books as well. I don't work with the SA organizing team so, how do you expect me to help with that? I can't help you, Sir cos not am grown up yet.

Did you read a single word of my post. James - do yourself a favour - just do not post at all this thread. This thread is for requests and updates - I am not going to spend another second responding to you in here.

Yes! Thank you very much and I won't, Mr. That'snotmypuppy. Are you ok now?

A further update - we have posted the response from the Osaka Bid Committee to the 2008 Evaluation Report. It is on the IOC Reports page.

The controversy around Osaka's scoring in the Evaluation Report has been debated a great deal - so its good to have thier direct side of the story online.

Don't coerce me into what I didn't say, Sir. I meant throug little payment I could get better info from google. Even detail maps not available in those bid books as well. I don't work with the SA organizing team so, how do you expect me to help with that? I can't help you, Sir cos not am grown up yet.

Still waiting for links...

BTW, Google is free.

Still waiting for links...

BTW, Google is free.

You are wrong! You pay for "advance search", where most info that can not be gotten on the free portals.