Sign in to follow this  
zainhasan15

Orkut For Olympic Fans

Dear Friends,

this is the first site where I found people of my passion, people who can understand my feelings and craze for Olympic movement, and friends of similar thinking and ideals but we should go one step further to improve bonding between us. Orkut has proved to be a wonderful social website, where you can keep in touch with you friends, post pictures, send scraps and disscuss topic more spesifically than here.

So, if any of you have already registerd for Orkut please tell me so that I can find him otherwise please give me your email address either here or send it to my email (zainhasan15@hotmail.com) so that I can send you invitation for account opening form, intersted members can directly take a chance at www.orkut.com

Zain Hasan :rolleyes:

Dear Friends,

this is the first site where I found people of my passion, people who can understand my feelings and craze for Olympic movement, and friends of similar thinking and ideals but we should go one step further to improve bonding between us. Orkut has proved to be a wonderful social website, where you can keep in touch with you friends, post pictures, send scraps and disscuss topic more spesifically than here.

So, if any of you have already registerd for Orkut please tell me so that I can find him otherwise please give me your email address either here or send it to my email (zainhasan15@hotmail.com) so that I can send you invitation for account opening form, intersted members can directly take a chance at www.orkut.com

Zain Hasan :rolleyes:

Good idea.~you awsome, zainhasan15

Sign in to follow this