Madrid 2016 Logo ?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, you obviously have a more up to date report. The original timeframe was September. ;) Plus some idiot has added the result of an un-official Madrid2016 to the Wikipedia page on the 2016 Olympics. Let's just hope they don't pick something as crap as that... at least use the Puerta De Alcala (apologise on spelling) creatively, which is what i did. :lol:

Cool you entered too? Wicked... it's the only real strong landmark i felt. Well we'll see - i hope they've picked something good.

And the TOP 10 are...

it seems that these are the participation numbers of the winners, if you see the info about the images you could see it. The people who gave their logo in the Madrid 16 Office must know their number...

This is the website:

Top 10 - Madrid 2016 logos

What hes trying to say is that the pictures arn't meant to be up yet. Its just if you look in the properties of the missing pictures, it says what he thinks, and probably are the participation numbers.

They are not launching the pictures for days i believe. :rolleyes:

What hes trying to say is that the pictures arn't meant to be up yet. Its just if you look in the properties of the missing pictures, it says what he thinks, and probably are the participation numbers.

Thanks!! Someone has understood it! :lol:;)

From what i know the logos will be unveiled before the 30th of August.

Archived