2007 Irb Rugby World Cup

Talk about coincidence. Just after I mentioned Les Bleus hosting folly, I googled up this articicle:

Damn straight _ the only ones that France should have cobnsidered co-hosting with are Italy!

:angry: Damn Straight!

When this tournament hits mainland Europe again, I hope Italy wins the rights!

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can see one upset in Saturday's quarter-finals. It is clear from the comments coming from the Wallaby camp that they fear us. I think England can win and I also think you would be foolish to write the French off.

LOL _ upsets, of course, are the spice of tournaments. My worry about Australia-England is that it could be a physical, spiteful match that knocks the stuffing out of whoever wins for the semi finals.

What are your picks for the quarters?

England Vs. Australia: Australia by 1-12

New Zealand vs. France: New Zealand by 1-12

South Africa vs. Fiji: South Africa by 13+

Scotland vs. Argentina: Argentina by 1-12.

should be some good games! A great weekend of rugby ahead of us!!

LOL _ upsets, of course, are the spice of tournaments. My worry about Australia-England is that it could be a physical, spiteful match that knocks the stuffing out of whoever wins for the semi finals.

You're not swallowing all the hot air coming from those quaking Wallabies, are you?

I’m cleary really bitter right now but all im going to say about this is that I counted 5 times, in the last 4 minutes when the All Blacks where driving the ball up, 5 times French players were offside, 2 absolutely and blatantly forward passes, the first one letting in the second French try. Where the **** was the reff? Luke mcalister was fuucking yellow carded for the fact the French player ran into him!

NEW IRB RULE!!! ALL NORTHERN HEMISPHERE REFEREES BANNED FROM THE WORLD CUP.

Whatever, im going out to get pissed

Sounds like me during the last Football World Cup. Go and get pissed mate, probably the best thing to do when you're that riled. I didn't see the game myself so I can't comment. Shame though, I wanted the All Blacks to win it.

:angry:WEEEEEEELLLLLLL....DON'T BOTHER COMMING HOME BOYS

:rolleyes: Another Spectacular Exit from RWC2011,

NEW ZEALAND OUT!!!!

What a great efffort by France (and England).

This RWC has well and truly been turned on its head!!!

France is well on it's way to winning this RWC!

focking usless! Grrr my flat is in tears this morning.

The IRB needs a new ref-

cant believe it our worst ever defeat at a world cup :(

DON"T BLAME THE REF!!!!

NO EXCUSE FOR WHAT WAS A VERY SLOPPY ALL BLACK GAME!! The handling errors!!! OMG! THE WERE ALL RATTLED RIGHT FROM WHEN FRANCE STOOD IN THE ABs FACES AT THE HAKA... :angry:

OF COURSE....What now?

The Curse Continues!!!

DON"T BLAME THE REF!!!!

NO EXCUSE FOR WHAT WAS A VERY SLOPPY ALL BLACK GAME!! The handling errors!!! OMG! THE WERE ALL RATTLED RIGHT FROM WHEN FRANCE STOOD IN THE ABs FACES AT THE HAKA... :angry:

OF COURSE....What now?

The Curse Continues!!!

da ref did make blunders... The 2nd french try was off a forward pass...

o well thats another four years down the drain

Yes, the curse continues.

But also, someone's gotta ask the question _ Why can't the All Blacks handle the WC pressure? Each time they go in as favourites, each time the burden of an entire nation's hopes is on their shoulders, and each time they choke. You can talk about ref blunders, but c'mon, this is the ABs _ they should have been 20 points ahead at half time and cruising with the skills they have.

And jeez _ 2011 is going to be on home soil. The pressure on the ABs is going to be an order of magnitude larger. I sure hope they get their mental act together!

Yes, the curse continues.

But also, someone's gotta ask the question _ Why can't the All Blacks handle the WC pressure? Each time they go in as favourites, each time the burden of an entire nation's hopes is on their shoulders, and each time they choke. You can talk about ref blunders, but c'mon, this is the ABs _ they should have been 20 points ahead at half time and cruising with the skills they have.

And jeez _ 2011 is going to be on home soil. The pressure on the ABs is going to be an order of magnitude larger. I sure hope they get their mental act together!

i have no idea why we cant handle the pressure... the pressure in 2011 is going to be terrible... i still cant believe it its just like a dream

Archived