English Premier Leauge 2007/08

How time flies ! Its time for another season from England ! I wonder who will win this season . I'm really interested how Arsenal will fare without Henry , we survive without Tony Adams & Patrick Viera so why not Henry ? If you ask me , I'd say Tottemham & Everton has actually fancing their chances because theres no Henry ! I feel Tottemham would be the only "Real" threat . Everton will finish somewhere around 10th-15th . Anyway , heres my top 5 prediction ,

1 Manchester United

2 Liverpool

3 Arsenal

4 Tottemham

5 Chelsea

I know , sounds pretty baised but what can I say ? I hate Chelsea , they're sh!t without their money !

Spurs v Arsenal on my birthday this year NYCD - Sep 15th!!

I think it could very close between us again this year. It was only 8 points (I think) last year and we have strengthened since then. Having said that I think Fabregas will have another good season for you and Van Persie will have a blinder (I hate to say it but he looks like a class act.)

Our strike force is better than yours. The defences are about even (injuries permitting). Your midfield looks better than ours and I think that may just put you ahead of us once again, but it's too close to call, just like the title race.

This is what I posted a month ago on another forum:

1. Chelsea - Think they may be luckier with injuries

2. Man Utd - Just pipped to the post but fancy them for CL

3. Liverpool - Still not close to the top 2 even with Torres

4. Arsenal - Stronger midfield will see them get 4th CL spot

5. Tottenham Hotspur - Much closer to 4th than last time, Double winners - FA & UEFA cups

6. Aston Villa - MON was starting to show his magic at the end of last season

7. Everton - Will be there or there abouts as always

8. Newcastle Utd - Transition season, will be much, much stronger in 2008/09 imho

9. Portsmouth - Still not quite able to compete with the bigger boys

10. West Ham Utd - Nowhere near Europe despite Eggheads money

11. Blackburn - Comfortable mid-table finish, maybe a league cup win

12. Bolton - Allardyce was Bolton, without him they'll slip back

13. Man City - The most boring manager for the most boring team

14. Reading - no longer the surprise team, will therefore struggle

15. Sunderland - Roy Keane will see they stay up, maybe get a few shock wins against big clubs

16. Birmingham - Season of struggle but strong enough to avoid the drop

17. Middlesbrough - My dark horses for nearly going down, won't score enough

18. Fulham - Al Fayed's lost interest, even Sanchez won't keep them up

19. Wigan - Titus Bramble, nuff said

20. Derby - out of their depth

INTERESTING ! I might be in London during the return match in December !

I'd say Van Persie & Fabregas will score BIG ! I agree , its gonna be really close this season .. I'm hope somehow Chelsea will slip to 3rd or 4th . Tottemham Vs Sunderland is gonna be GOOD , I wonder how Roy Keane will do ! Man City too ! With Mr. Thailand and Mr. Sweden ...

Sunderland 1 - Tottenham 0 !

Those late 10 minutes with hearthrobbing for a Sunderland fan and heartbreaking for a Tottenham fan ! You've got to spare a thought for the Spurs though , to be robbed of a point in the last 15 seconds of the game , thats really painful ! Good news for Roy Reane though .

I might support Spurs but I also spent three hours in the searing heat watching Bromley today in their debut game in Blue Square South. None of your namby pampy League 2 football. ;)

To be fair, the game's the same whatever league you're in, and if you're a player being offered £40,000 a week you're hardly going to say no are you?

BTW, have Grimsby changed their badge?

Rob, i have a new job for you. Tottenham signed a German U-national player. Kevin-Prince Boateng is his name. He is a "ghetto-kid" from Berlin-Wedding and the press called him also the "Prince of Berlin". I think he is an average player, but he got famous for his performances off the field.

So, does he help your team? Do you think he is good enough for the Premier League? Has he played yesterday? I want a weekly report from you! ;)

You won't be getting one as he's unlikely to get many games this season other than maybe in the cups. One for the future I think.

As for whether he will be good enough for the Premier League, our management seem to think so, but I've never seen him play so can't comment.

I am watching Reading vs. ManU, Reading is playing very well.

Almost all the leagues started this weekend, its great. Bayern won 3-0 so I have a happy start to the season.

Tottenham was a bit of a disappointment, but the season is 38 games, not 1.

It gets played on 3 specialty channels in Canada, so we pay for it.

One game a week on The Score, another on Sports Net and all the others on Sentanta Sports, at 15$ a mouth...

You know, I think I will follow La Ligua from now on, far less expensive...

One game a week on The Score, another on Sports Net and all the others on Sentanta Sports, at 15$ a mouth...

You know, I think I will follow La Ligua from now on, far less expensive...

I have yet to see La Ligua on Canadian television, Serie A yes, Telelatino which is a pay channel.

Yep, the world outside of our borders (apart from Indonesia it seems) gets the EPL for free. <_<

I think in Asia, we must pay for watching EPL, even in china, but thanks to God, in indonesia, we still get free for serie A, la liga, eredivisie, bundesliga 1 :D

I have yet to see La Ligua on Canadian television, Serie A yes, Telelatino which is a pay channel.

La Ligua is on Gol TV.

Archived