'one Year Away Celebration' On 8 Aug In Beijing

Lenric

It's going to be fantastic celebration for the olympic committe to send out more than 250 invitations globally and this is also the first time IOC make this event hold in olympic city of the year.

The workers are preparing for the huge show in th TIANANMEN SQUARE (WORLD'S LARGEST SQUARE)

DF9CF9CA64B7FB8D2898C1B31283BD1A.jpg

E5FC01990B22C9920B897B9C306D4E18.jpg

It's going to be fantastic celebration for the olympic committe to send out more than 250 invitations globally and this is also the first time IOC make this event hold in olympic city of the year.

It is the first time that the invitation is sent by the IOC from the host city.

Until quite recently (Seoul or Barcelona I think) the invitations were sent by the organizing committees (from the host city). Then, in order to avoid boycotts, the IOC decided to send invitations itself, from Lausanne.

I don't think those are workers. Those are performers practicing. Look, there is too much symmetry. Can't be workes who would also be wearing the orange hard hats!

they are workers, they are wearing red hats and some of them don't. At least, I translated the description from Chinese.You have a great imagination and inductive capacity