China Daily Feature

Thought I would quickly share a feature article from the China Daily that was published yesterday describing my year and project, "Chasing the Flame: the Lasting Legacy of Hosting the Olympic Games"

Hard to believe I only have a few more days and then I am finally able to return home. As of yesterday it has been 366 days. I'd also like to thank everyone here on GamesBids for the comments and support from day one. This resources has been extremely useful.

Wish me luck as I return Stateside and try to get this thing published into a book!

Greg Groggel

www.chasingtheflame.com

Hi, gregory. Again, long time no see at these forums. Good luck in making that book. With the way you have been researching from the materials and traveling to these places yourself, it will be an interesting read for sure.

Thanks for the well-wishes! Hopefully, I'll be a bit more regular in my postings when I get settled state side.

Hi, gregory. Again, long time no see at these forums. Good luck in making that book. With the way you have been researching from the materials and traveling to these places yourself, it will be an interesting read for sure.

Archived