The Pics Of The 1 Youth Olympic Games

The action is getting underway at the velodrome.

newbikesFL_0.jpg

Meanwhile, the first medals are about to be awarded at the pool, just as soon as they drain the water and fill it with milk!

23032208.jpg

But first the athletes stop for nap time.

39044772.kidssleeping.jpg

eis_kinder.jpg

Welcome to the mixed ice-eating final - we have five particpants at the final: Anna Vodkova from Russia, Jane Hungry Jacks from Australia, Antonio Caipirinha from Brazil, Martin Luther Burger King from the United States and finally Helga Sauerkraut from Germany - Anna has a fantastic start - Jane's ice falls to the ground - Antonio has nearly finished - Martin has his mind anywhere but not here - Helga prefers Sauerkraut - and the winner is Antonio Caipirinha from Brazil!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
But it's Youth Games or Children's Games?

It will be so called "Youth Games"

I overplayed it to draw attention to a problem of such youth games:

One noble phrase about the normal Olympic Games runs "to perform is everything" - but this phrase is just an illusion - the public awaits from "their" athletes gold medals - therefore there is a pressure to perform on the athletes.

This pressure to perform will be ampflied into the childhood with these Youth Games.

Edited by Citius Altius Fortius

I think this is the best and funiest of all games. I wish they will change the name from Youth Olympic Games to Children's Olympic Games. There's nothing wrong having one for them as it is now only the with name, to be changed.