Paris Hilton Endorses Salzburg 2014

Party girl/ex-jail convict Paris Hilton, someone famous for just being famous and nothing else, endorses Salzburg for the 2014 Winter Games!!

"Uh-huh. I would like Soch....errrr, which is the one with the beautfil shops? Oh, Salzburg, right! Salzburg! I hope Salzburg wins. I'd like to go there in 2014 and do some shopping!! I think Salzburg has some great shops!!"

There were no additional comments from Hilton's parole officer.

I'm surprised, Paris Hilton actually endrosed the Olympics, which is huge event that requires actually effot and talent to qualiy, I'm surpised she knows hat the Olympics are.

I'm surprised, Paris Hilton actually endrosed the Olympics, which is huge event that requires actually effot and talent to qualiy, I'm surpised she knows hat the Olympics are.

I think baron was trying to be humorous. I doubt Paris Hilton really said all this...lol

Party girl/ex-jail convict Paris Hilton, someone famous for just being famous and nothing else, endorses Salzburg for the 2014 Winter Games!!

"Uh-huh. I would like Soch....errrr, which is the one with the beautfil shops? Oh, Salzburg, right! Salzburg! I hope Salzburg wins. I'd like to go there in 2014 and do some shopping!! I think Salzburg has some great shops!!"

There were no additional comments from Hilton's parole officer.

:lol::lol::lol:

Move out the way?

Archived