Question For Jim Jones

The Scottish press themselves are reporting the revenge ATTACKs and that comes from the Glasgow Police Jezzzes cant you read . Grab a clue and get out in the world. The Bigots clearly reside in Glasgow Scotland and not Abuja, Nigeria. It does not get any more accurate then the local press in Scotland or does it when it does not suit your needs LOL. YES nigeria bad scotland good ugg said the caveman from great britian LOL.

jim jones

Prat

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Scottish press themselves are reporting the revenge ATTACKs and that comes from the Glasgow Police Jezzzes cant you read . Grab a clue and get out in the world. The Bigots clearly reside in Glasgow Scotland and not Abuja, Nigeria. It does not get any more accurate then the local press in Scotland or does it when it does not suit your needs LOL. YES nigeria bad scotland good ugg said the caveman from great britian LOL.

So why is it then that we have such a multicultural society? Why is it that British CHILDREN, (yes children) are now being kidnapped in Nigeria? Stop trying to paint our country as something it isn't. I only recognise one bigot and that is you.

By the way, since when has the International Herald Tribune been a Scottish medium? If you're going to talk about the Scottish press, do try to cite them. :lol:

So why is it then that we have such a multicultural society? Why is it that British CHILDREN, (yes children) are now being kidnapped in Nigeria? Stop trying to paint our country as something it isn't. I only recognise one bigot and that is you.

By the way, since when has the International Herald Tribune been a Scottish medium? If you're going to talk about the Scottish press, do try to cite them. :lol:

So is a Nigerian boy kidnapped any less of an issue then the British girl ? Thing is if you look in you're own back yard things are really no better and you know it.

The chief's boy was also released today but unfortuatly we cant say the same thing for the nigerian boy who was killed in London or the two kids murdered james bulger in 1993 in Great Britian.

Crime is Crime is Crime anywheres but when it comes to a Nigerian child you seem to put less of a value but ignoring the fact that an actual murder happened of a Nigerian boy in Great Britian.

Again when it suits you cause and Nigeria is the enemy you would prefer to ignore what happens in Great Britian and then make a federal case out of something happening a couple of hundred miles away from Abuja.

jim jones

• 2 weeks later...
Of course because there are obviously no small-minded people in Nova Socita who'd react in exactly the way the terrorists wanted are there?! Please, don't insult my intelligence. The same thing would happen anywhere if a terrorist attacked and as much I condemn such reactions, they're almost inevitable after something as disgraceful as the airport attack (something which you used to your own ends and only condemned after some prodding by other members on here I hasten to point out JJ). Retaliation attacks happened in London and I've no doubt they probably happened in New York and Madrid as well. Glasgow is not unique in this respect.

Maybe you could ask yourself why there is such a large Muslim population in the UK; it's because, on the whole, Britain welcomes people from abroad and values their contribution to our society. The fact that Muslims have their own places of Worship says a lot more about our collective attitude towards Muslims than any nasty individual's attack on them.

And, pretending to speak on behalf of a Pakistani shopkeeper from Glasgow is just plain stupid: I'm sure they'd love the games to come to their home city, even if their reasons are purely based on the fact that they'll have a lot more bussiness during that period!

Actually Rob there is plenty of racism Everywhere and if you take you thing from me it should be that Glasgow, Abuja, Halifax nowheres can you escape it. Now saying that I have a perceptive that yuo would probably not beleive . My father was saved from drowning by a black girl and I ironically was saved by a Black from drowning while I was in Grade school .

The biggest problem is the basic not understanding that no matter who you are you do share humanity with everyone else.

Jim jones

Rather tragically, JJ is now pimping himself round the Scottish media. Check out his comment added to the bottom of this article in today's Scotsman newspaper:

http://sport.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1146322007

HA expat that is funny . you see my trip becomes a human interest story here and then Abuja 2014 puts it on their site and the scotsman picks it up .

again there are a few things that are not accurant with the story with doesnt surprise me with the scottish or british press and hence my post at the bottom . First of all believe it or not the representitive from Abuja was invited by Louise Martin according to the Evening Times . second of all it was my evil twin Bruce Devenne who was the holder and author of the petition .

The thing that I love is the selective editing from the original article. The writer got the jist of the original but did not seem to get my reference to the security at the Hotel for very short times was a check up of the Abuja Hilton with half the new federal government for nigeria and business people lobbying for government contracts. There is nothing unusual about a security presence in a case like that. Reporters from the BBC are just a bit uneasy about automatic weapons in the hands of Black men . Myself I talked to many a soldier in Abuja and found them to be like any other young man serving his country.

The presence of a couple of Soldiers at the Airport and an actually control point for the airport entrance could be more then Glasgows airport has Hence your flaming jeep attack where counter terrorist intelligence was in pursuit . Some societies like to think nothing bad will ever happen or that we are Scottish the Muslims dont have anything against us. Apparently not the cause although Gordon Brown being Scottish is more the message the jeep bombers were trying to send I believe. The Nigerians I think know that something will probably happen at some point and hence the readiness.

No Commonwealth Games, Olympics or any other major sport event is going to be without heavy security including military with weapons. light security is gone since the Munich games in 1972.

Jim jones

The headline really does say it all for me. It is a skill to sum a person and their story up in such a few words but that headline writer has done it to perfection. My complements to them.

The chief's boy was also released today but unfortuatly we cant say the same thing for the nigerian boy who was killed in London or the two kids murdered james bulger in 1993 in Great Britian.

That totally wrong . The 2001 Torso on the thames murder victim was not Nigerian ... he only had AFRICAN roots .

HA expat that is funny . you see my trip becomes a human interest story here and then Abuja 2014 puts it on their site and the scotsman picks it up .

again there are a few things that are not accurant with the story with doesnt surprise me with the scottish or british press and hence my post at the bottom . First of all believe it or not the representitive from Abuja was invited by Louise Martin according to the Evening Times . second of all it was my evil twin Bruce Devenne who was the holder and author of the petition .

The thing that I love is the selective editing from the original article. The writer got the jist of the original but did not seem to get my reference to the security at the Hotel for very short times was a check up of the Abuja Hilton with half the new federal government for nigeria and business people lobbying for government contracts. There is nothing unusual about a security presence in a case like that. Reporters from the BBC are just a bit uneasy about automatic weapons in the hands of Black men . Myself I talked to many a soldier in Abuja and found them to be like any other young man serving his country.

The presence of a couple of Soldiers at the Airport and an actually control point for the airport entrance could be more then Glasgows airport has Hence your flaming jeep attack where counter terrorist intelligence was in pursuit . Some societies like to think nothing bad will ever happen or that we are Scottish the Muslims dont have anything against us. Apparently not the cause although Gordon Brown being Scottish is more the message the jeep bombers were trying to send I believe. The Nigerians I think know that something will probably happen at some point and hence the readiness.

No Commonwealth Games, Olympics or any other major sport event is going to be without heavy security including military with weapons. light security is gone since the Munich games in 1972.

Jim jones

Hey I heard Glasgow has a new security plan for Glasgow International Airport they plan on actually arming security personal at the aiprot but the guns will have no bullets in them ROTFLMAO. bullets are not needed as the cops probably have plenty of Knives that they would lift off Feral Boys that roam the streets on friday and satruday nights LOL.

Jim jones

Archived