Live TV And Internet Coverage Of 2014 Bid Election

GBModerator

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here you go: Live Webcast

After you click on the link above, there is another link within the article that allows to you to gain access to the live webcast. However, you must have the WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 11 to see the live webcast.

Follow this post's instructions, cesco_82.

i missed most of it....how was the bid video?

Not bad, but it was, I think, a cut-and-dry presentation about Russian history in the Olympic Movement with how their venues will function and the Olympic legacy they could bring to Sochi and Russia.

The Sochi 2014 bid final presentation is now over. Jacques Rogge is now asking the IOC members for questions to the bid committee. The first IOC member to come forward is Prince Albert of Monaco. His first experience of the Winter Olympics was at Calgary 1988 in a bobsleigh event.

As usual, he is the only one to read the bid book and to have some questions to ask....

That was a really good presentation of Salzburg. The speakers appeared much more natural and likeable than their predecessors of Sochi's presentation. Compared with Sochi and its "because the Soviet Union split up, we have no ski venues anymore" statement, Salzburg with its many existing venues and rich winter sports tradition has far more charisma. I hope that these facts and the presentation will help them to reach the second round at least (although I predicted something different).

What is up with Prince Albert and his snow machines. <_< And yet again, Prince Albert is the only one to ask questions

You have to remember that he is one of the few that is more interested in the workings of the winter olympic games then the summer olympic games. There are others and I am suprised that Rene Fasel has not asked a few questions about hockey in the games.

Archived