Live TV And Internet Coverage Of 2014 Bid Election

GBModerator

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you post a URL?

Here you go: Live Webcast

After you click on the link above, there is another link within the article that allows to you to gain access to the live webcast. However, you must have the WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 11 to see the live webcast.

The final bid video presentation for Sochi 2014 is now underway. It is now explaining the Russian experience of its Winter Olympics past.

Right now, current IOC member, Alexander Popov, is speaking to his fellow IOC members about the potential benefits of Sochi 2014.

Right now, current IOC member, Alexander Popov, is speaking to his fellow IOC members about the potential benefits of Sochi 2014.

The same is now happening to Vitaly Smirnov here.

The presentation seams to be focused on legacy and on dreams. I guess it should register well in the mind of undecided IOC members.

The presentation seams to be focused on legacy and on dreams. I guess it should register well in the mind of undecided IOC members.

The Sochi 2014 bid final presentation is now over. Jacques Rogge is now asking the IOC members for questions to the bid committee. The first IOC member to come forward is Prince Albert of Monaco. His first experience of the Winter Olympics was at Calgary 1988 in a bobsleigh event.

i got it!

but i couldn't enter from the olympics.org website...why???? donnow! :D

Uh, what do you mean by that? As of right now, Jacques Rogge is now congratulating the Sochi 2014 bid team by giving them a diploma for giving a good presentation. Putin takes it, in behalf of the team.

Next bid team to be in the spotlight: SALZBURG at 10:45 am local Guatemala City time.

Archived