Where Has Jim Jones Been Recently....?

There you go again. This is my whole point you hypocrite. You call everyone else racist and backward and ignorant and the rest, yet it is you who has all of these afflictions. The words pot, kettle and black spring to mind with you every single time you post, and rightly.

buddy you put the R in racism not me . Hypocrite no i am a world citizen and i see a very responsible bunch of people who by the way work 7 days a week on their efforts. your problem is that Glasgow was bested at the London bid unvailing and now you are on the smear campaign along with petty minded people in scotland because it is Glasgow that is in the Desparation mode.

Public support in abuja I would it with everyone there. They dont talk of the straving masses that you and your buddies falsely believe exist in Nigeria.

YES defying the myths that whitie for the UK like to lean on to proper up your greed is all too fun .

Jim jones

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buddy you put the R in racism not me . Hypocrite no i am a world citizen and i see a very responsible bunch of people who by the way work 7 days a week on their efforts. your problem is that Glasgow was bested at the London bid unvailing and now you are on the smear campaign along with petty minded people in scotland because it is Glasgow that is in the Desparation mode.

Public support in abuja I would it with everyone there. They dont talk of the straving masses that you and your buddies falsely believe exist in Nigeria.

YES defying the myths that whitie for the UK like to lean on to proper up your greed is all too fun .

There you go again, pointing the finger at those of us who have the nerve to question, accusing and insulting everyone who has the temerity to disagree with you. My problem is when you lie through your teeth about other posters and label them in such a disgraceful way. You're not prepared to listen to or engage with us because you know there is truth in what is being said. Stay in your own little world if you like, but I'm not joining you. I deal in reality. I deal in respect and you have none for nobody who actually wants debate.

the image Jim Jones claims to be his was taken on April 11 2007.

According to him he was in Abuja last week. Last week was not April 11 2007.

Now that's getting bizarre and hard to explain.

And what's this about Jim not being able to post pics here. Nothing could be simpler. Just have them on your computer, go to imageshack or photobucket, upload them for free, and post the links here. Or is that too primitive for JJ.

Or that blag guy is not JJ ! He stoled someone identity and claimed that it was him

please why waste your time trying to fake something. Have some balls and you can all send you email address and I will send you scans of my boarding passes and internet cards from the transcorp hilton in abuja. june 5th I took off from standfeild international airport in halifax and arrived at heathrow on the 6th . I took the flight out that evening after obtaining my travel visa at 9 northunberland in london at the nigerian high commission. I have that in my passport.

But hey I will prove that and then you children will be crying about the food i took out of people mouths. Please sejmnd your slary to OXFAM if you are so concerned about this mythical poverty in Abuja,Nigeria or any poverty in nigeria.

jim jones

Post the pictures here. Other people post pictures here, so there's no reason why you can't. And instead of dismissing other people's viewpoints out of hand, have a proper discussion for once. When people are displaced from their homes, denied access to water, etc, etc, as we are seeing reported from the people on the ground themselves, there must be some issues there. But you won't have been shown them, if you ever went at all. I challenge you to post your pictures here, and if you don't that will just prove my point.

from skyscrapercity

jim jones

I was a seperate invited guest of the bid committee that was brought into Abuja to inspect for myself . The evaluation committee for the federation just happened to be their

Yeah, right Jim. Show us the correspondence that led to this as well. As well as the official accreditation you would have got as a guest of the bid committee at the same time as the Eval Committee. You've got your digital camera you took your happy snaps in Abuja with. All you have to do is snap a few images of documents and upload them for free on imageshack or photobucket to post here

Like I said, I'd love to hear the story you spun to land such a junket. After all, you've already listed your credentials for past bidding or event management in the past here, and they were basically zilch _ oh, sorry, I forgot, your company installed some lights at Calgary. Such financial prudence by the Abuja bid team!

Don't you remember, Roltel? Jim Jones is only interested in prudence when it suits him. When it doesn't, he expects the whole world and his wife to splash out money needlessly to suit his merest whim.

wife, you gotta be joking me? :blink::o:D

Don't you remember, Roltel? Jim Jones is only interested in prudence when it suits him. When it doesn't, he expects the whole world and his wife to splash out money needlessly to suit his merest whim.

I really pity his wife , if he has one .

The biggest problem he's got is that he's made a rod for his own back. Because of all the rubbish he's come out with over the course of this race, nobody will take him seriously. And frankly, why should they? Same old rhetoric about those who oppose Abuja and double standards and U-turns any politician would be proud of.

Jim Jones posted this on the Skyscraper City Fourm

well mo rush you and I my disagree about the quality of the Glasgow 2014 bid but frankly I think you probably see that my prediction may not be far off the mark . new dehli with a 46 to 22 victory over hamilton for the 70th aniversery

of the CWG's The means test for training funding is a huge faux paux on Glasgows part.

Thru my involvement a nigerian sports figure I have been told that traditional supporter of a great britian hosted games is leaning heavily towards abuja.

BIASED ! You can't predict votes , that would be vote-buying . It all goes down to the final presentation .

Another nut-head , called Tbite posted this

Abuja has the advantage because Scotland got the rights to host the event just 10 years ago, Canada has hosted it al; least three times and namibia shouldn't be much of a problem although windhoak is beautiful

Wow ! Scotland hosted the 1997 CWG ? Was there even a 1997 CWG .

Jim Jones posted this on the Skyscraper City Fourm

well mo rush you and I my disagree about the quality of the Glasgow 2014 bid but frankly I think you probably see that my prediction may not be far off the mark . new dehli with a 46 to 22 victory over hamilton for the 70th aniversery

of the CWG's The means test for training funding is a huge faux paux on Glasgows part.

Thru my involvement a nigerian sports figure I have been told that traditional supporter of a great britian hosted games is leaning heavily towards abuja.

BIASED ! You can't predict votes , that would be vote-buying . It all goes down to the final presentation .

Another nut-head , called Tbite posted this

Abuja has the advantage because Scotland got the rights to host the event just 10 years ago, Canada has hosted it al; least three times and namibia shouldn't be much of a problem although windhoak is beautiful

Wow ! Scotland hosted the 1997 CWG ? Was there even a 1997 CWG .

You see 15 year old from Singapore I do have a bit more information then you. The training grant from Glasgow is a Joke

and actually insulting because of the means test. You only qualify if glasgow deems that you are a poor nation and they send you a boxing coach and a couple of rugby balls. It is as insulting as the dutch buying manhattan for 50 dollars worth of beads LOL.

Singapore is going to be punished if Glasgow was awarded the games. Zero dollars would go to Singapore. Quess who Singapore is voting for LOL.

Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Norfolk Island, Jersey, Isle of Mann, Guernsey, Falkland Islands, Bermuda, Brunei, England, Wales, Northern Ireland all are punished without training money if Glasgow was to win the vote while Abuja rewards all countries regardless of means for a abuja hosted games.

50 for Abuja and 21 for Glasgow is my conservative estimate . I believe because of glasgows huge error in judgement that the majority for May be much higher. the training grant is the breaker and there is no bribery there , it is part of the bid package which again Glasgow felt they could get away with on the cheap as they under estimated the Abuja 2014 committee.

The glasgow bid is low on legacy and low on funding were it is needed in the training grants area.

jim jones

You see 15 year old from Singapore I do have a bit more information then you. The training grant from Glasgow is a Joke

and actually insulting because of the means test. You only qualify if glasgow deems that you are a poor nation and they send you a boxing coach and a couple of rugby balls. It is as insulting as the dutch buying manhattan for 50 dollars worth of beads LOL.

Singapore is going to be punished if Glasgow was awarded the games. Zero dollars would go to Singapore. Quess who Singapore is voting for LOL.

Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Norfolk Island, Jersey, Isle of Mann, Guernsey, Falkland Islands, Bermuda, Brunei, England, Wales, Northern Ireland all are punished without training money if Glasgow was to win the vote while Abuja rewards all countries regardless of means for a abuja hosted games.

Ooo..so close but so wrong . The goverment has this thing Project0812 to sponsering our atlethes to Beijing & London and other sport meets like the SEA Games & COMMONWEALTH GAMES. Get Real if you think that nations are going to for Abuja just because of a lousy subsidy . Then you're CRAZY .

BTW , 40+ Year Old from Canada , I can't find the word "Quess" in the oxford dictionary care to tell what that means ?

Ooo..so close but so wrong . The goverment has this thing Project0812 to sponsering our atlethes to Beijing & London and other sport meets like the SEA Games & COMMONWEALTH GAMES. Get Real if you think that nations are going to for Abuja just because of a lousy subsidy . Then you're CRAZY .

BTW , 40+ Year Old from Canada , I can't find the word "Quess" in the oxford dictionary care to tell what that means ?

So you think Glasgow, Scotland ,with a higher taxation base then Abuja, shortchanging by 125,000 us dollars does not make a huge difference ?

It you cannot match the training grant then clearly you will have trouble matching a Class One Athletes dedicated 60000 seat stadium in Abuja Nigeria that actually exists on the ground today. What would be the difference to match Abuja a couple of million dollars? But again this is the group of people that are going to win against and African City that is better equipted for world class sports venues that is bidding to be the first city on that continent ever hosting the games.

You are highly delusional if you actually believe that the training grants are not glasgows 2014 downfall. That is why Louise Martin and company were crying to the UK press about evil oil rich nigeria is trying to Buy the games away from poor little Glasgow Scotland. Got some news for you MS martin you have been busted for underestimating the Abuja 2014 committee LOL. The Glasgow 2014 committee made assumptions based on some clever work by Abuja.

Abuja secretly went out and did its homework. They visited every single country in the commonwealth except Scotland which they were not going to have vote for them anyways. Glasgow 2014 came into Lagos with the moronic idea of presenting their bid to the Nigerian Olympic Committee . Members of the glasgow 2014 committee shook hands with their counterparts who were at the back of the room taking notes on the glasgow bid. The glasgow 2014 committee did not even know who they were shaking hands with. Abuja then put together a press release of disinformation of how the "scots were eating off their heads" and how they had to get more organized LOL. This added to Scotland sense of grand ego that they were unopposed with halifax out of the way

Ms Martin you cast the dye with you cute little antics in Lagos and you gotten burnt badly in the process. Not even the Halifax 2014 committee would have been that stupid LOL.

Hint you have a chairman of a Abuja committee who was a military man in Nigeria and has a PHd from a British University . that is not that making of a dumb person and his experience would tell him that denying the enemy intelligence on his battle plans would probably gain him victory via a knock out punch from a place you would not think of.

Stay tuned for more moves by the Abuja Committee that will shatter your little first world minds. LOL

jim jones

So you think Glasgow, Scotland ,with a higher taxation base then Abuja, shortchanging by 125,000 us dollars does not make a huge difference ?

It you cannot match the training grant then clearly you will have trouble matching a Class One Athletes dedicated 60000 seat stadium in Abuja Nigeria that actually exists on the ground today. What would be the difference to match Abuja a couple of million dollars? But again this is the group of people that are going to win against and African City that is better equipted for world class sports venues that is bidding to be the first city on that continent ever hosting the games.

You are highly delusional if you actually believe that the training grants are not glasgows 2014 downfall. That is why Louise Martin and company were crying to the UK press about evil oil rich nigeria is trying to Buy the games away from poor little Glasgow Scotland. Got some news for you MS martin you have been busted for underestimating the Abuja 2014 committee LOL. The Glasgow 2014 committee made assumptions based on some clever work by Abuja.

Abuja secretly went out and did its homework. They visited every single country in the commonwealth except Scotland which they were not going to have vote for them anyways. Glasgow 2014 came into Lagos with the moronic idea of presenting their bid to the Nigerian Olympic Committee . Members of the glasgow 2014 committee shook hands with their counterparts who were at the back of the room taking notes on the glasgow bid. The glasgow 2014 committee did not even know who they were shaking hands with. Abuja then put together a press release of disinformation of how the "scots were eating off their heads" and how they had to get more organized LOL. This added to Scotland sense of grand ego that they were unopposed with halifax out of the way

Ms Martin you cast the dye with you cute little antics in Lagos and you gotten burnt badly in the process. Not even the Halifax 2014 committee would have been that stupid LOL.

Hint you have a chairman of a Abuja committee who was a military man in Nigeria and has a PHd from a British University . that is not that making of a dumb person and his experience would tell him that denying the enemy intelligence on his battle plans would probably gain him victory via a knock out punch from a place you would not think of.

Stay tuned for more moves by the Abuja Committee that will shatter your little first world minds. LOL

jim jones

Louise Martin wasnt in Lagos - it was Derek Casey the Bid Director.

And as for your assertion that Nigeria has been to every single country then you, Sir, are absolutely crackers. I know a few people from NOCs/ CGAs around the world and they havent heard a peep from Nigeria.

I'm going back to radio silence for you. You are a complete tool.

the thing about this forum is that we allow ourselves to be railroaded into stupid arguments by that clown JJ.

This should be an unbiased assessment of the progress of both bids. Now i want Glasgow to win, of course i do - but i am not going to pretend to be some kind of expert based on a conversation i may or may not have had with one of the bid teams.

As i see it, Abuja and Glasgow both have a good stock of facilities. I dont doubt the sincerity of the people working on both bids and the commitment that they have shown has been outstanding. Glasgow has visited 67 of the 71 countries face to face. Despite what JJ says, the same cannot be said of Abuja.

Abuja has made a compelling case based on around the fact that the Games have never been to Africa. Glasgow are talking about what is best for the athletes. It is for the voters to decide which argument they find most compelling. However, the view that the financial inducements will be the deciding factor is complete and utter tosh. The people from the CGAs round the world are committed sports administrators who will do whats best for sport and their athletes - i have no doubt about that.

Whether or not taking athletes to a malarial zone where they will have to take daily, performance diminishing medication - or to a place that has committed an army of boy scouts to the security force - or to a place that has, by its own admission, corruption problems - may be factors that weigh heavier on their minds that JJ's assertion that they are only interested in bribes.

jim jones

O for God's Sake how many times do you want to repeat the same thing over and over again . Even my grandmother doesn't repeat thing that many times .

Archived