Where Has Jim Jones Been Recently....?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
def not abuja lol

I was to Abuja last week Mo rush and I could not have had a better time. the committee brought me in and I talked with the entire committee and mike hooper on the shuttle bus to Abuja Transcorp Hilton. I do have the pictures to prove it .

I did a snow angel at the Centre mark of Abuja National Stadium. I dont know how to post pictures but give me a PM and an e mail address and send them to you

I love it where is jim jones LOL. He was sitting at the table beside General Gowon and Doctor Yusuf, and the bid evaluation committee last Thursday.

Jim Jones was on Nigerian National TV promoting the bid to the local population which from my inquiries is solidly behind the the Bid and their countries effords.

I was to Abuja last week Mo rush and I could not have had a better time. the committee brought me in and I talked with the entire committee and mike hooper on the shuttle bus to Abuja Transcorp Hilton. I do have the pictures to prove it .

I did a snow angel at the Centre mark of Abuja National Stadium. I dont know how to post pictures but give me a PM and an e mail address and send them to you

I love it where is jim jones LOL. He was sitting at the table beside General Gowon and Doctor Yusuf, and the bid evaluation committee last Thursday.

Jim Jones was on Nigerian National TV promoting the bid to the local population which from my inquiries is solidly behind the the Bid and their countries effords.

I almost choked on my pretzel when I was reading that ... BTW , I am meeting Queen Elizabeth II in Westminster to get Knighted , it'll be a BBC 1 .. HAH What a fake

I almost choked on my pretzel when I was reading that ... BTW , I am meeting Queen Elizabeth II in Westminster to get Knighted , it'll be a BBC 1 .. HAH What a fake
why dont you just pm me i dare you I have a picture of me in abuja national stadium in my friday outfit that the committee gave me lying on the centre of the stadium , one of me just standing on the pitch and one of me jumping in the air with my legs spread apart. Hell I will even scan my air canada /british airways pass if you like LOL.

You see the thing is you can take the truth . LOL I was there and i do have the proof. LOL.

Jim jones

Why not ? You probably found the air tickets at airport rubbish dump and forged the photos anyways (:

Well faking photos or finding a boarding pass in the trash would be about the speed of a person from the british isles LOL.

I got it still I am unconvinced .. there is no date on the photo neither is there any report of it in the Abuja website and if its really Jimjones in that photo , I must say he seriousily is that blad ?

Please post the pix here - I need a laugh. Use imageshack.us if you cant link directly. You know we all need to see it.

yopu can go to skyscrapercity and see in the general africa trend my new trend there with pictures . right now the one of me laying on the infield of Abuja stadium is up along with a photo that shows the package b venues of the indoor sports hall the gymnastics hall and the aquatics centre. I did not know the three were clustered there and that both the gym and the indoor sports hall were pretty much indentical buildings. LOL.

jim jones

Even in the bizarre possibility it's true, it just goes to show the Abuja team's naivette and inexperience if they brought a loser like JJ onto the campaign.

Yes and you are such a winner in Sydney Australia . Let me tell you something I met the man who is one of the planners of these sports venue and planning for Abuja and he is a German with Fifa. Your Problem is i get invited for opinion based on simple clear facts while you sit at home and only wish . Please give your head a shake because you simply have no clue at all to what is going on as you sit in your ivory tower .

Glasgow would have to sell a couple of piece of equipment from Meadowbank stadium to efford your ticket to come visit they architectual rendering room LOL.

Jim jones

Let me tell you something I met the man who is one of the planners of these sports venue and planning for Abuja and he is a German with Fifa. Your Problem is i get invited for opinion based on simple clear facts while you sit at home and only wish . Please give your head a shake because you simply have no clue at all to what is going on as you sit in your ivory tower .

Wow _ you met a sports venue planner? And I'm supposed to be impressed? And German did you say? Did you charm him with your usual Fawltyesque rants against Nazi teutons?

Glasgow would have to sell a couple of piece of equipment from Meadowbank stadium to efford your ticket to come visit they architectual rendering room LOL.

Jeez, you must have spun them some tale for them to squander their oil revenue products on flying you in from podunk, NS. How many Nigerians went without water or electricity last week to pay for your junket ticket?

Well Jim, I must say if Abuja took the effort to speak to you they must be in more trouble and more desperate than I could have dreamed of.

Funny, funny stuff.

Also Roltel is a well respected member of the media establishment in Sydney - and since that is a city that has actually hosted a world class sporting event I'll take his opinion over yours anyday, as will 99.9% of posters here. Maybe you should go back to Abuja- you may have friends there, but here - you're a joke.

Seeyabye!

I must admit, I actually hope that JJ was actually in Abuja. Cos it shows that they are scouring the world, looking to get advice from people with absolutely no experience of major events.

Glasgow have a shadow evaluation team made up of IOC members, Abuja have JJ.

This has made my day.

Well Jim, I must say if Abuja took the effort to speak to you they must be in more trouble and more desperate than I could have dreamed of.

Funny, funny stuff.

Also Roltel is a well respected member of the media establishment in Sydney - and since that is a city that has actually hosted a world class sporting event I'll take his opinion over yours anyday, as will 99.9% of posters here. Maybe you should go back to Abuja- you may have friends there, but here - you're a joke.

Seeyabye!

Pretty much, plus there is you who has believable contacts within a fair few organizations, some most of your information has panned out.

Pretty much, plus there is you who has believable contacts within a fair few organizations, some most of your information has panned out.

and yes information I have had here and other places has panned out to be true. Halifax withdrew at a date one month before my projection of april 1st.

The thing is Abuja 2014 just happened to put into their bid using Eagle Square as the Medals Plaza which i suggested to them a little while ago.

A novel concept maybe to the commonwealth games ??? I dont know but I dont beleive my suggestion was taken literally and The committee has the capable people to know that Calgary 1988 started that . Which by the way I worked for a lighting company at the time that provided the lighting fixtures for that venue of calgary 1988.

No you see your jeolous little minds can harp on but the fact remains you dismiss me and you dismiss nigeria wholesale which is based in your basic ignorant backwards ways.

Jim jones

Oh PS there is a bit of kit I gave the bid committee that will have the ultimate of confort and environmentialism for the athletes village . It has indeed been adopted for the bid. Everyone is an amateur until they get paid and when you get paid you are basically a whore except if you are an old man controlling a oil company.

jim jones

Even in the bizarre possibility it's true, it just goes to show the Abuja team's naivette and inexperience if they brought a loser like JJ onto the campaign.

Not to mention desperation and plain insanity. This "picture" must be posted here. After the day I've had I need a good laugh.

and yes information I have had here and other places has panned out to be true. Halifax withdrew at a date one month before my projection of april 1st.

The thing is Abuja 2014 just happened to put into their bid using Eagle Square as the Medals Plaza which i suggested to them a little while ago.

A novel concept maybe to the commonwealth games ??? I dont know but I dont beleive my suggestion was taken literally and The committee has the capable people to know that Calgary 1988 started that . Which by the way I worked for a lighting company at the time that provided the lighting fixtures for that venue of calgary 1988.

No you see your jeolous little minds can harp on but the fact remains you dismiss me and you dismiss nigeria wholesale which is based in your basic ignorant backwards ways.

Jim jones

Oh PS there is a bit of kit I gave the bid committee that will have the ultimate of confort and environmentialism for the athletes village . It has indeed been adopted for the bid. Everyone is an amateur until they get paid and when you get paid you are basically a whore except if you are an old man controlling a oil company.

jim jones

I was talking about puppy not you, you pompous arse, self-congratulatiing fock-up

There you go again. This is my whole point you hypocrite. You call everyone else racist and backward and ignorant and the rest, yet it is you who has all of these afflictions. The words pot, kettle and black spring to mind with you every single time you post, and rightly.

Archived