What Do You Think Of The 2010 Logo Today?

The poster series was because VANOC has an aboriginal inclusion policy as part of its structure. They are encouraging aboriginals to get involved in the games and are even hiring (or have a hired) a human resources person especially for recruiting first nations folk for the VANOC team.

i really like the logo from day 1. what i liked about it is that its different. i was somewhat afraid that Vancouver would've either a snowflake or maple leaf but was happy when they had something different. i like the use of colors and how its incorporated to the look of the games as well.

The Ilanaaq is not better than Vancouver’s bid logo but it does represent Canada. I believe the Paralympics logo is the best. Simple, to the point and the color combination really works. The Green-blue combination doesn’t always look good but in that logo, it’s really beautiful.

Great design, but nothing about it says "Canada" or "Vancouver."

The Paralympic logo has a lot to do with B.C.

The Vancouver 2010 Paralympic Winter Games Emblem - Man Becomes Mountain - incorporates a dynamic human form into West Coast blue and green colours in clean graphics that represent Vancouver and Whistler's lush coastal forests, dramatic mountains and majestic sky.

The emblem also reflects the athletes' mountainous inner strength and personal transformation as they push themselves to new heights in the pursuit of excellence. Man Becomes Mountain symbolizes the heart of the Vancouver 2010 Paralympic Winter Games, a celebration that will bring together Paralympic athletic heroes and Canada's passion for sport and nature in one of the world's most breathtaking winter playgrounds. This is also accompanied by the 2010 Paralympic Games theme of "Spirit in Motion".

The 2010 Paralympic Winter Games Emblem was designed by Karacters Design Group of Vancouver. It joins the 2010 Olympic Winter Games Emblem - a contemporary interpretation of an inukshuk known as Ilanaaq - to form the core visual identity for the 2010 Winter Games. Over the next three and a half years, the emblems and associated designs and colours will be featured in thousands of applications such as licensed products, street banners, publications and rink boards at sport venues. These applications will make the Vancouver 2010 Emblems some of the most recognized marks in the world.

Paralympic logos always stink. I think only Barcelona, Vancouver and Athens had good ones.

If it comes down to it, it's only Summer Olympics logos that I pay much attention to. Lillehamnmer is about the only Winter games logo that sticks in mind and I rather liked. And, of course, I know the Vancouver one from all the controversy here. As for the rest, I'd be hard-pressed to recall any of them.

If it comes down to it, it's only Summer Olympics logos that I pay much attention to. Lillehamnmer is about the only Winter games logo that sticks in mind and I rather liked. And, of course, I know the Vancouver one from all the controversy here. As for the rest, I'd be hard-pressed to recall any of them.

Possibly as an Aussie, you don't care for winter sport as much? I always thought Nagano had one of the best logos ever. SLC's was good too, even if it was "just another snowflake".

Possibly as an Aussie, you don't care for winter sport as much? I always thought Nagano had one of the best logos ever. SLC's was good too, even if it was "just another snowflake".

Oh yeah, I did think that myself. The winter games only have a profile at all down here for two weeks every for years.

I like the vancouver logo from the 1st day, and now, when i see london 2012 logo, it's make me like the vancouver logo more,

I think the difference between London's logo and Vancouver's for me is that Vancouver's is hard to hate, but hard to love too. London's is easy to hate for those who hate it, but very, very exciting for those who love it.

2010 is the least favourite of the logos within my lifetime I'm afraid. I wouldn't say it's grown on me, but I'm used to it now.

psh. vancouver. so bland. epilepsy is fun.

I hope one of my friends didn't see that London logo. He has epilepsy and I saw first hand what happens to people like him, when the seizures come. Not a pretty sight, that is for sure.

It wasn't the logo but the video, and even that would only affect the 10% of epileptics with photosensitive epilepsy. That's still a really bad **** up and I'm not making excuses for London 2012 or Wolf Ollins, but don't shelter your friend from our logo please as that won't cause a seizure!

I don't hate it as much as I did initially. It seems to be gaining acceptance. People are buying the licence plates, and other merchandise, and it is the "brand." I see it as a brand rather than an all encompassing symbol of what Vancouver represents, and it is all Canada that is helping to pay for all of the construction to bring the world to Vancouver. It still does not represent Vancouver to me, I still don't like it, but, hey I am only one person, and the majority rules, right?