Athletics- / Track & Field-season 2007

Carolina Kluft seems to be the BIG BIG favourite to the gold in heptathlon! She´s better than she has been in four years now! Some swedish experts thinks she will take the European record in Osaka! Christian Olsson seems to be very afraid to jump right now! He has problem with a injury. It´s not serious but the World Championships is the most important to him this season. Stefan Holm seems to better and better and will be a favourite to the gold in men´s High Jump!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With one week to go before Osaka 2007 starts, the CBC put out this article way back at the beginning of this month.

Link: CBC: Christopher, Felicien To Lead Canada At Track Worlds

felicien-perdita-ap-050810.jpg

Hurdler Perdita Felicien will turn 27 during the world championships in Japan.

(Anja Niedringhaus/Associated Press)

Olsson is a real blow, but i dont know the other guy. He cant be that good.

Yes, you have right. Nicklas Wiberg is not so good, I only gave you a update about the Swedish team. More news, Eunice Barber will NOT compete in hepathlon beacuse she has problem with a injury. She will only compete in Long Jump.

You know, its sad to say but a lone medal from Canada would probably be a good showing... Neither Felicien nor Christopher have been in top form since they won medals at the WC in 2003 and 2005, respectively, but hopefully at least one of them will have a good result.

@ Arwebb and Pillan: Have fun with W-Ch in Osaka. Good luck to the British and Swedish team.

I wont be online during the W-Ch. Enjoy it. Pity, that we cant discuss the highlight with each other.

I'll try to enjoy it - if I see any of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Golden League in Zürich:

REVENGE!!!!!! :lol:

sanna-1_389424a.jpg

The American bitch Perry want not to talk with Kallur after the race! Perry is one of the athletes I dislike most because her personality! :(

Perry, the most undeserving winner in Osaka, is out from the million pot! Yes! YES! :P

Golden League in Zürich:

sanna-1_389424a.jpg

The American bitch Perry want not to talk with Kallur after the race! Perry is one of the athletes I dislike most because her personality! :(

Perry, the most undeserving winner in Osaka, is out from the million pot! Yes! YES! :P

Broken record?

Well, at least the Swede got her medal, so you can finally zip up.

Golden League in Zürich:

sanna-1_389424a.jpg

calm down, calm down...

Archived