New London 2012 Brand On June 4

I like the fact that they are going to make this a national brand and something thats as iconic as the union jack for example.

I have a feeling it's going to be a simple design with a sense of honesty which appeals to every commoner (like what they are portraying in the video clips)

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thoughts were the voulanteering sites, time bank or one of the others listed on the London 2012 site because its all about participation, but no luck.

I have found a message on a site called Simonsays that may give details but when u click on it it says its not there, so has someone told him to remove it because it spoilt the fun, or am I just a conspiracy theorist

I aint got time for this I should be in the garden soaking up the sun, someone help

By the time someone found the answer.. it will already be revealed in the website tomorrow.. so dont bother.

But I guess even after the 4 days of snippets you wont get any physical preview of the emblem itself. It's all just talk and up to your own guess.

I wished they give some more obvious preview of what it is.

It's silly to have the answer in facebook. I did went to the site earlier on but theres basically nothing much on the main page unless u registered and sign in.

Its not considerate for those who r not a registered user. But as usual, the clip doesnt give away much anyway.

But its not on the main myspace homepage, or do u have to search for it?

I searched London 2012 in myspace search functions but no results came out that brings me to the page.

Anyways, I just felt its too hard a clue to solve yesterday but it was a brilliant strategy though, to target the younger audience in facebook and myspace.

So what's the answer to the final clue? Someones moblog this time? Im too tired to even guess anymore.. just bring me the revealing on Monday@

OK, I'm totally guessing but I think the logo will be a representation of the human heart, it will be pink and it will be very simple, possibly just one iconic image - like Mac's apple, Playboy's bunny, Canada's maple leaf, the Adidas trefoil or the NBC peacock.

Anyone care to guess?

An evolving logo is a good and brave idea. This isnt right but it could be an acorn that slowly grows to a magnificent oak ( very English). I dont know. I think the simple apple logo is more of a clue. I keep seeing it mentioned in interviews, it seems they aspire to its simplisity. The trouble is the Olympics are so many different things to so many people, how do u pic a simple iconic image. I do like the idea of the heart though, it will be a brave choice, I just hope it isnt another running man, its been so done to death. Still we shall know soon

Archived