Olympic Torch And Torch Relay Route To Be Unveiled

The theme of the relay is "Journey of Harmony".

The theme embodies the Olympic ideal of 'placing sport at the service of the harmonious development of man, with a view to promoting a peaceful society concerned with the preservation of human dignity'. 'Harmony' boasts strong Chinese characteristics, and expresses the traditional Chinese philosophy in pursuit of a balance between man and nature, among people and between man's body and soul. It also supports Chinese people's wish of building a harmonious society of enduring peace and common prosperity.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHERE IS THE ROUTE MAP?????????????

I am shocked PAKISTAN IS NOT IN THE LIST..........................DEAR ARE YOU CONFIRM?????

OH MY GOD.............................................

Design is awsome and truly ASIAN. but my heart is broken thats why I cant say anything

WHERE IS THE ROUTE MAP?????????????

I am shocked PAKISTAN IS NOT IN THE LIST..........................DEAR ARE YOU CONFIRM?????

OH MY GOD.............................................

Design is awsome and truly ASIAN. but my heart is broken thats why I cant say anything

Img214042228.jpg

pakistan is on the list - Islamabad
oooooooooooooooooooohhhh.hahah

Just a joke!~

Dear zainhasan15,your dream has come true!!!!!!!

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH

BOCOG made my day.............................wonderful, for the first time Pakistani Capitol is going to host part of the INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC TORCH RELAY.........................

WOW................I AM SO HAPPY

PAKISTAN IS GOING TO CARRY OLYMPIC FLAME

XU WEN thanks for your message, I found ISLAMABAD among flame cities, but I didnt post reply becaues it was time of pray in Pakistan, so I went to mosque, I crossed the distance from my home to mosque by running I was imagining my self running infront of Diplomatic enclave with olympic flame....................wow

They made international route in a very political way. The flame will go directly nonstop from Athens to Beijing than it will start its global journey.........................what is this? does it make any sense?????????????????????? isnt it foolish?

WHile the whole route map looks like a busy map of a big airline company.

very unmannerd sequense of cities.....

MAP:

http://images.beijing-2008.org/20070426/Img214042228.jpg

They made international route in a very political way. The flame will go directly nonstop from Athens to Beijing than it will start its global journey.........................what is this? does it make any sense?????????????????????? isnt it foolish?

WHile the whole route map looks like a busy map of a big airline company.

very unmannerd sequense of cities.....

MAP:

http://images.beijing-2008.org/20070426/Img214042228.jpg

One thing I can sure is that: ALL provinces, autonomous regions and SARs in China require the flame to visit them. So at the end the flame has to visit ALL of them (otherwise it may become a political crisis as some may feel be treated unfairly.........). So the flames must stay in China with a longer time, and as a result it can't visit many places outside China.

I'm having trouble with the torch relay vide. It seems to be taking an age to load.

Same here.Just tried it and it keeps starting and stopping as if it has to keep loading each frame separately.Frustrating! :huh: