803878_b.jpg

Milan training at OAKA

803880_b.jpg

Liverpool at OAKA

803570_b.jpg

803879_b.jpg

Liverpool fans infront of the parliament

803574_b.jpg

OAKA - Notice at the top center of the stadium that they took off the seats and placed seats for tv reporters

Grazie Milan. You brought 5 world champions winning the champions league. This is great for the italian sport despite the scandals.

Next goal, the Euro2008 qualifying and hopefully win it.

SAid that, I don't want to see anymore of Milan winning the trophy at least for the next 2 decades!

Forza Rossoneri!

If this was Paolo Maldini's last match, whether it's with Milan or in football in general, what a way to go out.

I have no idea why, but Milan just love Athens. They've now won 2 of their last 3 European championships in Athens.

Forza Rossoneri!

If this was Paolo Maldini's last match, whether it's with Milan or in football in general, what a way to go out.

I have no idea why, but Milan just love Athens. They've now won 2 of their last 3 European championships in Athens.

He declared he will continue playing at least for another season.

As for the trophy, it's really impressive how many times in the last 20 years Milan reached and won the final.. this victory make it the most titled club in europe.

I'm not convinced that meaningless one-off games for some pot to apparently give them some credibility are that worthy of consideration. This isn't a pop at Milan as a club, but at those competitions themselves which, to me, have no place in the calendar and no place in this kind of discussion.

Archived