Uefa Champions League

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Milan will be happy to have scored two away goals at Old Trafford, but I think United will score at the San Siro. Most of the pundits seem to think Chelsea have a massive advantage in the other semi, but I still think Liverpool have a big say in that tie. I'm sticking with a Liverpool-United final.

Well, they seem to not give much importance to the "we scored at old trafford", at least only for a fact of points .. they are rather displeased to have lost in that way only a few minutes from the end. They deserved a tie.

I couldn't say whether they deserved a draw or not because I didn't see the game, but I suspect that privately they will be delighted to have the advantage that two away goals give them, despite conceding that late third goal.

Why is Cech wearing a rugby cap?

It stems from an incident in a Premiership game at Reading earlier this season when Cech sustained a fractured skull in a horrendous collision with Reading's Stephen Hunt. Since he's come back in January, he's worn it in every game.

Liverpool won.

Petr Cech is a very overrated keeper

He made a superb save to keep Chelsea in the game in normal time and another good save in extra time. Chelsea sure as hell missed him when he was out injured.

Completely forgot about this match tonight actually! I was interested in a much bigger match tonight - the Ryman Premier play-off semi final!

:D

Now there's no ghost goal to throw any guilt at because of their elimination. One goal would've knocked Liverpool out easily -- Chelsea didn't score, too bad. They better win the FA Cup to "save" the season.

Oh God! I hope not Filipe! Not that I have anything against Chelsea as a team, but Mourinho needs 'a good spank...', sorry that should say bringing down a peg or two... :P:rolleyes:

Oh God! I hope not Filipe! Not that I have anything against Chelsea as a team, but Mourinho needs 'a good spank...', sorry that should say bringing down a peg or two... :P:rolleyes:

I was pushing for Chelsea but they didn't play at their top level and in the end the "experience" spoke louder. Too bad.

But actually, I'm now like my sister was: "I want him to only have the CL title he won with FC Porto so that he'll never forget us" :D

I felt sorrow to not see Sheva yesterday.. I still can't understand what the hell was happened with Mourinho and how it's been considered in England but here in Italy he has always been much appreciated: he brought Milan to its 6th CL victory, he won the everybody's esteem (he was one of the torch bearers when the olympic torch came to Milan last year) and then the golden ball.

said that, for what I've seen yesterday Chelsea didn't deserve the final. That's for sure.

Apparently, Shevchenko was injured but was present at Anfield last night. For whatever reason, he hasn't yet really produced the goods for Chelsea. Having said that, it does take foreign players anything up to a season to really settle into English football and the pace of the game here.

Any player who has a good season for any club outside of the "big 4" (I hate that phrase) will get linked to Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool or Arse*** by the red-tops. It's the way of the world. Berbatov won't leave Spurs this summer.

Archived