Uefa Champions League

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man U, but I support all British teams in Europe, including Spurs. I'm very disappointed with the last result!

Have you got over it?

Hmm, I know this is off-topic but have you checked out your last game of the season. It's against West Ham...my team.

They always seem to do this. It's just all set up for being a game that will decide if West Ham stays up and also if United wins the Premiership. I can see it coming a mile off. I'm already taking bookings for a place on my living room floor for all my mates coming up from London to see the match at Old Trafford.

Hmm, I know this is off-topic but have you checked out your last game of the season. It's against West Ham...my team.

They always seem to do this. It's just all set up for being a game that will decide if West Ham stays up and also if United wins the Premiership. I can see it coming a mile off. I'm already taking bookings for a place on my living room floor for all my mates coming up from London to see the match at Old Trafford.

Memories of last day 1995, perhaps.

I love Italy for many things but I too am in the anti-AC Milan camp - it's a disgrace how lightly they were punished. I just hope they don't win this tournament because then they won't qualify for next seasons championship.

LOL, you remembered.

I remember it very well. I watched the games at my then neighbour's house (he had Sky, we didn't). It was very entertaining watching Manchester United throw everything at West Ham but not find a way through.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it will be Liverpool against Milan - Chelsea looked tired, Manchester have Milan's two away goals - If so I hope it's the same result as last time they met in the final. I'm hoping for Liverpool against Manchester though.

Archived