2007 Cricket World Cup

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quite safe...The whole team is protected, and India, being a democracy, has a little bit more decorum, and the fact that it is the MAJOR host for the next CWC in 2011.

Who'd have predicted the super eight line up as it is now though?

Sri Lanka

Australia

South Africa

New Zealand

England

Ireland

Bangladesh

West Indies.

Eat your hat Ricky Ponting!

England and probably a few of the others haven't made it through yet... Don't jump the gun!

It's not looking too bad for England now, which is more than can be said for the footballers.

I couldn't even watch the England - Israel match. Useless, the lot of them. I'm presuming it turned out to be a 0 - 0.... If so, or even worse, then we can kiss qualification goodbye...

Ah well...

It finished 0-0, but I ain't giving up yet.

Well, at least we are through to the Super Eights at Cricket. The football can wait... I just hope that everybody makes a big fuss of Bob Wolmer in this World Cup, and I don't mean in the ordinary sense of the word. I mean by way of quality sport journalists....

Puh! I Doubt it.

England hasn't exactly got the best draw.

It's sad to see that Bob Woolmer's death have cast an appaling shadow over what would've been a magnificent event.

Like it wasn't enough with all the problems on the organization and that not all the venues were not complete (and the vandalization of the throphy during a tour),now this :( , really sad for the pakistani team, i know that you can love and follow your team, but that don't give you reason for be an extremist.

Into the Super 8s now with these teams:

Australia

Sri Lanka

New Zealand

West Indies

South Africa

Bangladesh

England

Ireland

The first match is in Antigua at the new Sir Vivian Richards Stadium where the hosts face the holders.

Into the Super 8s now with these teams:

Australia

Sri Lanka

New Zealand

West Indies

South Africa

Bangladesh

England

Ireland

The first match is in Antigua at the new Sir Vivian Richards Stadium where the hosts face the holders.

rain and thunder seems to be playing a big role as today match between australia and the west indies have to be finished tomorrow. Australia scored 325 with hayden getting around 150 runs

yea south africa beat sri lanka by one wicket!!!!

But only after they very nearly chucked it away and Lasith Malinga became the first bowler in international cricket to take four wickets in four balls.

Today, New Zealand have bowled the West Indies out for just 177 and looked very impressive in doing so.

But only after they very nearly chucked it away and Lasith Malinga became the first bowler in international cricket to take four wickets in four balls.

Today, New Zealand have bowled the West Indies out for just 177 and looked very impressive in doing so.

new zealand beat the west indies by 7 wickets! They looked very impressive in doing so and move to the top of the tape equal on points with australia!!!

Very good performance from the Kiwis, but they were helped by an insane Windies team selection.

true! But new zealands bowling performance was first class. I see Ireland but up a pretty good fight against England! England still won but Ireland did pretty well

Ireland performed well, as we knew they would after we played them last summer. They had us in trouble at one stage but 266 was always likely to be enough on that pitch. We know we need to step up a gear for the bigger tests to come, but there's no reason why we can't make the semi-finals ourselves.

Archived