Holdom SkyTrain Station

007.jpg

Beautiful Evening Shot from Prodcution Way University Station

008.jpg

Canada Place at Night

009.jpg

Downtown at Sunset

• 2 weeks later...

What's unique about Vancouver, unlike many world-class cities is like it can look like a city in the centre of a forest. You can be within a city, minutes from the city-centre, yet, you can be standing besides towers and towers of trees. An urban oasis in a natural environment XD

What's unique about Vancouver, unlike many world-class cities is like it can look like a city in the centre of a forest. You can be within a city, minutes from the city-centre, yet, you can be standing besides towers and towers of trees. An urban oasis in a natural environment XD

When it comes to the Olympic Games and its environment issue, Vancouver sure fits the bill there in more ways than one.

CoalHarbour-Night.jpg

This is a neat shot. I wonder if during the Olynpics they'll have each sail on Canada place lit up in a colour to match the colours of the rings since there are five sails and five rings. Buit I guess black will be a hard colour to do unless they use a dark blue colour like in the Ilanaaq.

Yeah thanks Mr. X, those pics are nice!!!!! =D (I like mine too XD)

010.jpg

Gastown Clock

011.jpg

First Inukshuk in Vancouver (after Expo 1986)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But this is only Vancouver now... imagine the city by 2010, with many new buildings such as the Convention Centre Expansion and the Shang-Gri-La (tallest tower in Vancouver) in the city... And the olympic rings! Here's a sneak preview:

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg