Rome2016 Bid Logo Launched

Rei

Again, Rei, you misinterpret the present Chicago logo -- which by the way was done pro bono. Only the orange color signifies the Great Chicago Fire. But at the same time, its PRESENT DAY landmarks comprise the Flame that will burn when the Olympics are in town. And the orange glow and the skyscrapers represent a Great City ARISEN from those ashes. Rebirth, in orher words.

At least it's not one of the stupid "Runner" logos which I am getting tired of.

Again, Rei, you misinterpret the present Chicago logo -- which by the way was done pro bono. Only the orange color signifies the Great Chicago Fire. But at the same time, its PRESENT DAY landmarks comprise the Flame that will burn when the Olympics are in town. And the orange glow and the skyscrapers represent a Great City ARISEN from those ashes. Rebirth, in orher words.

At least it's not one of the stupid "Runner" logos which I am getting tired of.

Again, Baron, you misinterpret me and you offend my intelligence <_<

the idea of Chicago logo is good but as i said before (at the time, as now, I was misenterpreted by some your compatriots) I don't like how they transfered it graphically. . that's all!

obviously this thread it's a joke.

a stupid joke at that..... anyway at the end of the day all the matters is Rome will be at the bottom of the barrel as far as it's chances for getting 2016 will be...it will not be able to surpass the USOC nominee or Tokyo...so I guess your stupid jokes are all you have

et voilà!

here it is the nearly official bid logo in homage to the great fire of Rome in 69 AD, turning an eye to Chicago ;)

48rhvth.jpg

It kind of reminds me of my bbq grill when I put too much charcoal fluid on :P

Pretty funny.

Archived