F1: 2007

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, has the F1 ever had a night race before? I don't recall such a venture in the past. Also, there is rumors that Ecclestone is interesting in having Grand Prix races in nations like Mexico, India, Russia and South Korea. However, it seems that the French Grand Prix is in trouble and could be in its "last laps", due to track access, attendance and accommodation deficiencies.

Link: BBC: F1 Boss Wants To Hold Night Race

Well, if a night race is going to replace any of the exsisting circuits, the most boring track of the season seems like a good choice.

And what is your most boring track of the entire circuit?

Malaysia seem very keen for a night race, I see.

However, will they (the Malaysians) be keen on the idea? Of course, this year's race is this weekend and we will see who will take the pole position there.

Guys, has the F1 ever had a night race before? I don't recall such a venture in the past. Also, there is rumors that Ecclestone is interesting in having Grand Prix races in nations like Mexico, India, Russia and South Korea. However, it seems that the French Grand Prix is in trouble and could be in its "last laps", due to track access, attendance and accommodation deficiencies.

Link: BBC: F1 Boss Wants To Hold Night Race

Singapore is keen too . They should try it .

Unfortunately he was one of those drivers for whom it just didn't work out in F1. Shame, because he was easily one of the most entertaining.

Tell that to another former F1 champion for one year that couldn't get any help and still is thinking or planning to join Montoya this way.

Archived