Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scotguy

Atlanta Ceremonies On Dvd

Hey guys, how much would anyone pay for a copy of both the ATLANTA 1996 Opening and Closing ceremonies on DVD? Thinking of selling mines but do not know how much for.

Estimates in pounds please, although they are american versions of the ceremonies but they are fantastic

I also have the Barcelona opening ceremony on dvd as well as Torino

There are ways of getting these ceremonies for just the cost of blank dvds and postage. There is a yahoo group for opening ceremonies and they are quite friendly. I'd reccommend Ebay. Start at about 20 pounds. They'll sell. On the other hand, getting the Barcelona ceremonies through official means can cost up to €600 as one of my co-posters discovered.

I have the Beijing. Vancouver, London and PyongChang Ceremonies for 500 euros each.

How can you have these ceremonies if they have not even happened yet? or do you mean that you are getting them offically after they have taken place?

I have the Beijing. Vancouver, London and PyongChang Ceremonies for 500 euros each.

haha good one

How much do I have to put down to pre-order. In Canadian dolars, please, I am mathematically impair...

Not!

How much do I have to put down to pre-order. In Canadian dolars, please, I am mathematically impair...

Not!

i will sell u them both for $230 canadian dollars

We must not remind ourselves or the olympic movement of the tragedy that was Atlanta!

The Imperial

Ruling Czar