Sign in to follow this  
Citius Altius Fortius

Technical Questions

Do members have the options of deleting their accounts?

I did not see any warning if this was not possible when I joined which surely is not correct nor fair

• Like 1

hey sometimes when i spend my time here somehow i was signed out all by it self i can't understand why i don't want to out that time so it's bad when i still enjoy my time here suddenly i was signed out all by it

hey sometimes when i spend my time here somehow i was signed out all by it self i can't understand why i don't want to out that time so it's bad when i still enjoy my time here suddenly i was signed out all by it

I'm not sure what the question is - can you rephrase?

I'm not sure what the question is - can you rephrase?

why sometimes i signed out when i don't want to i mean for example i'm in the community index i want to see a thread when i in that thread i can be there but in situation that i signed out but i don't want to sign out yet and i don't know why and this is happening quite often so any solutions to this problem??

Does anybody have problems with logging out or has had problems in the past? I am frequently finding that when I go back in after logging out, I have already been logged back in again! I have tried two different browsers but am getting the same problem.

The Mod has assured me its not a problem with the website itself and I've done everything I can think of to resolve it but no joy.

It only happens with this website. I have not experienced any problems with any other websites I post in.

Any advice will be welcome!

Thanks.

I have a similar problem viewing GBids on my iPad. I would have thought was normal, but my partner's iPad Mini shows the new topics and status updates. And I tried fiddling with the display options while I was away but nothing seemed to work to bring them on display my tablet.

I have a similar problem viewing GBids on my iPad. I would have thought was normal, but my partner's iPad Mini shows the new topics and status updates. And I tried fiddling with the display options while I was away but nothing seemed to work to bring them on display my tablet.

I don't know what the problem could be - we haven't made any recent changes. Perhaps it is an issue with the operating system and/or browser. You might try clearing cache, rebooting, and those typical things.

Also, try logging out and see if it works as a guest.

I managed to get it back to normal. On the top right corner near the newswire there is a button that seems to highlight when you hover on it. When you click on this button the status bar and new topics area comes back.

How is it....what have you seen....not Olympic stuff but fun bits.

send us some personal pics.

Did you buy anything?

Oh by the way.......is it really worht the view from that proposed stadium? I mean I love to look at the sea as much as the next guy but it'll just a straight of water mostly bosphorus thingy with VERY low strctures, so just a gaze into the low water night sky I imagine?

Where is European Games 2015 thread? It used to be in Other International Games/Bids section but now I can not find it :(

Blue bar at the top of that subforum > Custom > Time frame > Change "Last 30 days" to "Show All"

I should have the display name feature to allow me to change my name - as I'm a premium member - but I don't. Any ideas?!

I should have the display name feature to allow me to change my name - as I'm a premium member - but I don't. Any ideas?!

1) Click your name on the top right corner then my profile

2) Click edit my profile on the right side of the screen

3) Click on display name on the left hand side of the screen (its the third option).

4) Enter in new display name and enter in your password, then click save changes.

1) Click your name on the top right corner then my profile

2) Click edit my profile on the right side of the screen

3) Click on display name on the left hand side of the screen (its the third option).

4) Enter in new display name and enter in your password, then click save changes.

The third step is not possible.

I don't have the display name option...