Sign in to follow this  
Citius Altius Fortius

Technical Questions

I'm still can't find my rest of my posts from 2006, 2007, 2008. How do I get it back?

Works for me. Just copy the URL of the video into the media box. Edited by RobH

It may be someting to do with whether the embedded option on the video has been activated on youtube. Just a guess, Martin.

It could be just me, but I thought I recall a Past Games Discussion area in this forum, before it got renoed. Is it there somewhere, hidden, or did it not exist before? :unsure:

It could be just me, but I thought I recall a Past Games Discussion area in this forum, before it got renoed. Is it there somewhere, hidden, or did it not exist before? :unsure:

Past games have always tended to be discusseed in the Past Bids forum.

Past games have always tended to be discusseed in the Past Bids forum.

Gotcha. Ok, I'll check it out. I'll be probably roaming around in there when Vancouver takes up residence in that area.

I'm not sure if this post goes here (sorry if don't ^^' )

I mistakenly typed "El tico de Gamesbids.com" thinking as a ta name, I consulted the help if I could change my display name and it say I need a permission to change it. How can I get it?

I'm not sure if this post goes here (sorry if don't ^^' )

I mistakenly typed "El tico de Gamesbids.com" thinking as a ta name, I consulted the help if I could change my display name and it say I need a permission to change it. How can I get it?

You have to pay 14.99 for the privilege.

Dear Moderator:

Everytime I reply a message for second time my reply gets mixed with my last message. Why does that happen? Is it a bug or something similar?

Hi Rob,

Just wondering if you're gonna treat us to a dedicated WC 2010 forum as the tournament looms closer?

I'm having a problem changing / removing the AIM screen name on my profile; I have been able to change it for the other messengers but not that one.

Thanks !

You gonna upgrade to IPB 3.1? The UI hasn't really changed alot, but they did add a ton of enhancements, native Twitter/Facebook/OpenID login support, and a lot more stuff.

You gonna upgrade to IPB 3.1? The UI hasn't really changed alot, but they did add a ton of enhancements, native Twitter/Facebook/OpenID login support, and a lot more stuff.

We will be doing it soon.

Is there any way to delete my account by my own, when/if I want to?

Edited by DannyelBrazil