Sign in to follow this  
Citius Altius Fortius

Technical Questions

I trust us premies are above using our points wealth for self-enhancement.

I don't trust the Premies - the reputation system is now modified so you cannot judge yourself.

Hmmmm, I was wondering why several posts and threads were coming up in Italics. I've just figured it out. Every post which follows one made by Ikarus360 is in italics. Is it possible this member has an opening Italics tag in his signature without a closing one?

Sorted. He removed the italics from his sig and it's working now.

Just noticed that the Vancouver ceremonies forum is the default page I get put automatically onto when I log onto the forums. Is this intentional?

Just noticed that the Vancouver ceremonies forum is the default page I get put automatically onto when I log onto the forums. Is this intentional?

Doesn't seem to be happening to me.

We're testng our telepathically intuitive interface.

No, just kidding. Not sure why it happened but it doesn't seem to be happening now.

It's still happening - and I've rebooted the computer a few times, switched the router on and off etc. I guess it's a PC bug. Or maybe (which I was getting at) it might have ben a setting I'd accidentally ticked during my explorations of the board's new features.

It's still happening - and I've rebooted the computer a few times, switched the router on and off etc. I guess it's a PC bug. Or maybe (which I was getting at) it might have ben a setting I'd accidentally ticked during my explorations of the board's new features.

I'm not sure. If I can find anything else I will let you know.

I was reading my posts in my profile. I noticed that I can't find my rest of my posts from 2006. What happened to my posts from 2006, 2007, and 2008?

I was reading my posts in my profile. I noticed that I can't find my rest of my posts from 2006. What happened to my posts from 2006, 2007, and 2008?

I still having trouble I wish I knew where my other posts went.

Why do I keep getting messages that the photo I'm trying to upload to my profile is too large? It's 90x90 and only 5,53kb! Is this a premium member feature or anything like that?

Why do I keep getting messages that the photo I'm trying to upload to my profile is too large? It's 90x90 and only 5,53kb! Is this a premium member feature or anything like that?

I get the same msg

If I delete "conversations", but the person has not yet responded to the message I sent, does it delete the message from their inbox?

If I delete "conversations", but the person has not yet responded to the message I sent, does it delete the message from their inbox?

I think so, it happened to me a few times - left me wondering why I wasn't getting replies to some PMs.

I am looking for this topic too where is it?

Well..........

I made that topic, and really it is the only thing of substance I made here, and I spent a lot of time finding and posting info there/articles/pictures. I really felt it was a super-human effort creating those courses and I wanted to make a record of it as a tribute to a region I love. There was about 100 posts to the thread.

When the topic disapeared a few days ago, I asked the Moderator if he knew where it was; I was told it was deleted accidentally when they were deleting spam.

Of course I'm being overly suspicious thinking someone didn't want to have a record of the challenges.

Needless to say.......I'm very disappointed that the effort and information was wiped out.:(

May I ask something:

Reputation points: Do we really need this???

We don't need it, but it adds something else to the forum

I mean, because there are a lot of polemic on it...

Many are complaing for unfair score... (I made some comments about it in Premium Lounge).

I talked about reputation points here because it seems many are not happy with this.

No photo uploads are permitted in the forums due to variou copyright and securiy risks. Please us Flickr or Photobucket or similar.

I mean the profile photos, which a lot of people here have and, for what I've seen, recently changed. Everytime I try to upload a 90x90 photo to my profile page, it says it's too large even though it's clearly under the 150x150 limit. :(

I mean the profile photos, which a lot of people here have and, for what I've seen, recently changed. Everytime I try to upload a 90x90 photo to my profile page, it says it's too large even though it's clearly under the 150x150 limit. :(

Maybe you should make your pic a little smaller about the size in Kbs... In photoshop, when you will save the pic you can decrease the quality to make smaller files.

Use GIF or JPEG for smaller files.

The program you are using, problably have the same option.

• Like 1