Technical Questions

Is it able to file our GamesBids Eurovision Song Contest this year?

I'm not sure what you are asking, can you clarify?

... maybe you remember that we did a GB Eurovision Song Contest last year - but General Off-Topic Threads are not stored - we do a GB Eurovisin Song Contest again this year - and I have asked if it is possible that the thread could be stored this year?

• 3 weeks later...

Are you referring to the HTML (font tags) down the right side?  I'm aware of that, Mozilla doesn't like frames much.  Those are for the GB headlines.  We haven't had much time to address that yet - only 4% of the browsers on this site are non-Microsoft (really!) so we tend to focus on Internet Explorer.

But... we'll see what we can do.

Dear GBMod, during our Final-live-chat - we really got problems with the board - we posted but our messages didn´t appear anymore - then suddenly some posts were double posted - what happened to the board?

... and like bigdave has already said - what will happen on the 6th July (we were just around 14 people in the live-chat)?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Well, guys, the time is almost here. The "new" idea of making these boards work during tomorrow's host city vote starts. I'll be making sure that I'll be here to find out. Overall, I hope the forums can handle it.

Is anyone else having problems getting onto the Paris forum? Whenever I try I get the message "Ikonboard logged off due to a ridiculously large data request". It doesn't happen on any other forum here.

What have the Paris boys been doing on there?????

• 2 weeks later...

Hi GB Moderator.....a technical question...I read what the little yellow boxes mean somewhere in the formum, but I can't find that again...the little yellow boxes that indicate that someone has been reprimanded....where is that info?

diana

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...